• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Les Walker HEATH LEDGER JOKER HEAD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les, first off: I appreciate the fact that you are still here.

Would it be possible to give us a list how much is still in the pipeline? You might understand that it is extremly hard to believe that there is still happening something on your side. You are actually hiding and - no offense to the mods - people have almost no chance to critizice this because mods will lock up every thread. People would feel more comfortable if you finally restart communication. To be completly honest: most of the guys who are waiting for their stuff dont care about your private issues anymore. Those long posts yougive us from time to time would be more benefitial if they were filled with updates instead of personal issues. This is not ment offensive but more an attempt to explain my request with a limited amount of words in a foreign language for me. :lol
For example: how many commissions have been finished and delivered to board members in the last 3-4 months?

:duff

I honestly believe this would lead to something and as mentioned before Id be willing to help.

For example Id be willing to handle the contact to the customers. While I can understand everyone who is mad at Les, I can also understand Les feeling less motivated by insulting mails. We could create a new mail address people could send their requests to, and I will do a Q&A with Les once in a month. This way he gets all the questions at once from a neutral guy without any harm. Also we can create a order list just to see how hughe the bed of horror is...

BTW: the reason why this is a Les-loving-board, is because he is still here and is not doing a Howes. Because ofthis we should feel motivated to help him to get out of that ____. Granted, we can not paint, but we might help to organize the communication, the order list, and maybe even a schedule. Les has been a great guy for years and I am pretty sure he still is. He just went straight when there was a corner... Mistakes do happen.

Don't understand why my post was deleted while folks like Hydrobud and Chen Zen still have theirs listed while they have nothing waiting from Les.
And if name calling got my post deleted, again, why is Chen Zen's still allowed?
Chen Z and Hydro posted before the warning was placed in this thread for only people who have orders outstanding to post and in fairness Chen Z did have an order but got his money back in the end.
I did however see the insult you were referring to and have edited that post.

So, lets leave this thread clear for all those affected by this and for Les to respond.

Thanks.
x :peace

Last edited:
Originally Posted by KingGrayskull
Les, first off: I appreciate the fact that you are still here.

Would it be possible to give us a list how much is still in the pipeline? You might understand that it is extremly hard to believe that there is still happening something on your side. You are actually hiding and - no offense to the mods - people have almost no chance to critizice this because mods will lock up every thread. People would feel more comfortable if you finally restart communication. To be completly honest: most of the guys who are waiting for their stuff dont care about your private issues anymore. Those long posts yougive us from time to time would be more benefitial if they were filled with updates instead of personal issues. This is not ment offensive but more an attempt to explain my request with a limited amount of words in a foreign language for me.
For example: how many commissions have been finished and delivered to board members in the last 3-4 months?

Yes, a reasonable request

I asked for that a long ways back, it would be extremely helpful.... Headless indy in my case just don't look right anymore! :)

Chen Z and Hydro posted before the warning was placed in this thread for only people who have orders outstanding to post and in fairness Chen Z did have an order but got his money back in the end.
I did however see the insult you were referring to and have edited that post.

So, lets leave this thread clear for all those affected by this and for Les to respond.

Thanks.
x :peace

Sorry Couldnt Help it

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDhls0kJYM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last activity 5-23. GET YOUR ASS UP LES! Help has been offered once again. Start to move.

He still wasnt active since 5-23.

Pretty disappointing. Where are all those Les Walker ass kissers now? Do you really believe he still comes through and is a stand up guy?! Anybody willing to count his money on it?! For me this guy is not more than a Howes or BV.

I have been screwed for roughly 200 USD (hell I cannot even remember the exact amount anymore!) by Les Walker. :slap

Where are all those Les Walker ass kissers now?

Donating money again for a new chair for his mom. The last one they bought has worn out.

I couldn't help myself. :pray: I'll take an infraction, but please, don't ban me.

They should just lock this thread, the only thing it's good for now is opening old wounds. Our money's gone, and so is Les. It doesn't take 3-4 years to paint a head, I don't care how far behind you are. If he was going to come through, it would've happened by now.

Dont lock it up. If I dont get my stuff, I want at least to report this guy to the police. I mean how much money did he steal from us? On Germany you have no really existing chnace to get your stuff back, but you can always report people and in major cases they will be punished.

Back