• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Les Walker HEATH LEDGER JOKER HEAD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came today! That was fast! Already deposited! :rock
Consider your's as started as the rest! :D

Adding in one or two latecomers, who had PMd me in the midst of the madness, so a few more names will be added to the list. But it is still closed for this season's run. Thanks all!

I am compiling a list for the VERY LIMITED Autumn run of Jokers, probably to be started in mid/late September or so. If you want in this list, PM or email me and I will add you. No rush. It will be a while anyway. Just let me know.
I won't post that list until closer to the actual work time on those.

Thanks all.

"I'm always around, Lois." :lol

Sorry Guys, inside joke. Translation: "I'll be coming around".

"I'm always around, Lois." :lol

Sorry Guys, inside joke.

Yup! :rock
I am indeed, always around! :D

JOKER HEADS UPDATE:
Here are some (about half of this lot) of the heads as cast (see bottom row):

Set2heads63008a.jpg

Just know more will be cast in the next weeks, but none will be completed until late August, due to the workload around and before them, so hang with me guys! Thanks again. Just lettin' you know they are real! And are started! Makes a lot of difference to you all I hope. :rock

Hicks and the Joker. :rock:rock

I cannot wait Les. I'm looking at the hot toys hicks now and the head irritates me that much it makes me want to turn it around . :lol

As for the Joker head , its an amazing way to show tribute to Heath and I will be proudly adding it to my figure. :rock

Keep it up Les ! :rock

I wanted to get an idea of what your joker head would look like on the hot toys body.
May as well share it with you guys. :)
Its from a pic from Josh ( Darkartist ) and its all his paint apps.
Hope he doesn't mind !.
lwhl.jpg

Came today! That was fast! Already deposited! :rock
Consider your's as started as the rest! :D

Adding in one or two latecomers, who had PMd me in the midst of the madness, so a few more names will be added to the list. But it is still closed for this season's run. Thanks all!

I am compiling a list for the VERY LIMITED Autumn run of Jokers, probably to be started in mid/late September or so. If you want in this list, PM or email me and I will add you. No rush. It will be a while anyway. Just let me know.
I won't post that list until closer to the actual work time on those.

Thanks all.

I missed out on the first list, but PM'ed you on the autumn list. Hope I made it!:google

So this isn't available anymore after the movie comes out is it? What about unpainted heads? If i like the movie i might buy a DA custom fig with this head that's why i'm asking.

I have included a few more folks in round one, simply because I was able to cast more heads and start on a larger number at one time than I had planned.

Added for your information:

VERY IMPORTANT as I haven't mentioned this before for either set's orders....
I am planning on offering three choices for the paint scheme. Three primary variants only so I don't go mad.

I see the gangster board room look as very distinctive, so I will call it A-Pencil Trick
The second look B Street Standoff where's it's a bit smeared but similar to a lot of other parts of the movie, even kinda like the party crash, but a bit more like my own currently painted Joker's head.
The third look is of course, C The Interrogation. All smeared to hell.

I may consider also doing a softer D Nurse Joker if there is enough requests for it. That one uses less red of course, as most all you already know all these. Preaching to the choir here. :lol

Anyway, those are the paint variants. I will be painting the variants with the very first three or four heads I paint, so you can all actually see them done, if you wish to wait and let me know after. That will be first week of September most likely. Early on so you can decide, unless you already know what look you want of course, in that case, email me and let me know asap. But you will get a look before I start on all of them.

I will repeat this info as needed. Let me know in emails what you prefer, and I will post it in my customer work lists with your order, so I have it down pat. Thanks and hope this helps you all out.
Email me with your preferences at [email protected] as soon as you can. Thanks.

Look for a Second series thread to be posted soon, so I can keep these seperated. Thanks all! Hope to help you all out. Sorry if any delays in updates affected any plans or purchases out there.

Look for more info soon.

Les

Last edited:
Due to the unexpected demand for the extra hair bits, I just ordered some test green hair for possible use on these. IF it works out, I will offer more of the extra hair bits add-ons with this head.
Until then, hang loose and I will see. For the moment, extra hair orders are not open. Let me see the quality of this hair first. Thanks all! More info about these to come, with updated lists for first and second runs.
Thanks. Been crazy lately.
Les

How in the heck did I miss this thread, Les if there's any room or hope left can I be on the second fall list, I will wait, please...

Awesome work, I cannot believe the detail that you've put into this, my wife and I are former art students and Heath Ledger fans, I showed her the very first pic and we were both blowned away!

Goin to send PM if it's not too late.

Bumping this thread. Of the 30 originals who were on this list how many actually received their head? I haven't and was interested after 2 1/2 years how many of these were actually received?

EDIT: This isn't a witch hunt or anything like that, just a question and easier than PM'ing a ton of people directly.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread. Of the 30 originals who were on this list how many actually received their head? I haven't and was interested after 2 1/2 years how many of these were actually received?

EDIT: This isn't a witch hunt or anything like that, just a question and easier than PM'ing a ton of people directly.

No head yet here.

Back