LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I promised Les that I would show pictures of it once I got it together. Here it is! My custom Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent figure with an incredible head sculpt from Les! Thanks also go out to board member "seniram6" for the great Triad gray suit, and the Hot Toys TrueType body. Les also sent me a 1:6 scale Daily Planet newspaper! Perfect for Clark to carry around with him.

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

Thanks again SO much Les! Now, my Christopher Reeve 1:6 scale figure set is half complete. The other half is still to come! I don't care if Hot Toys makes their own Reeve Superman. I've already got one coming from Les that will be just as good...if not BETTER than anything Hot Toys could ever do!

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm VERY proud of it, and of Les for his incredible work on the head sculpt! I think the suit works well for Clark. Not his traditional dark blue, or black suit, but it's still pretty cool. Plus it's nice that the suit is on a Hot Toys TrueType body too! I just wanted to get some quick pictures in of it to show everyone. I added more pictures tonight. I glued the neck onto the HT TT neck post today, and the figure really looks GREAT! It will be awesome to stand him next to my Reeve Superman someday soon from Les! I can't wait!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to my good friend, one of the classiest guys I know, and one incredibly talented artist.

:duff

:fireworks

Happy Birthday Les! :fest

I hope you are able to relax some and enjoy your birthday today. :wave

"V.B.R." (Very Best Regards - for those of you who don't know about V.B.R. :wink1:)

Mike

A quick update to show everyone. I got this awesome custom head sculpt of the younger Obi-Wan "padawan" Kenobi in a trade recently with My Lord. The sculpt is by "sunohc" (Daniel Choe) and is incredible. One of the first sculpts I've wanted from him for years, and it's even painted by Les! That makes it even MORE awesome! Here's a few pictures of it. My Lord even sent me two 1:6 scale bodies to choose to mount the head on, and a nearly complete custom Ep. I Obi-Wan jedi outfit! Check it out!

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

Next to his master, Qui-Gon Jinn...

DSC01199.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

Close-up with the flash on on my camera...

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

Another masterpiece from the combined team of sunohc, and Les Walker! I'm SO proud to own this one now! I've wanted it for a long time, and it literally fell into my lap with the trade with My Lord, for trading my HT Apollo Creed with him.

Looks good Mike, that sculpt made quite the splash when it first showed up. Still the best Ep1 Obi out there :rock

Yeah, it sure is an awesome sculpt from Daniel, and so is Les Walker's painting on it! It truly is the BEST head sculpt for the younger Obi-Wan I have ever seen! I challenge Sideshow to do better. I doubt that they can. Here's a few more I took tonight with the hooded jedi cloak on him.

DSC01233.jpg

Obi-Wan with Qui-Gon Jinn in his exclusive Tatooine moisture farmer poncho...

DSC01232.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

I know you'd appreciate this one too Les! My custom Clark Kent Christopher Reeve figure next to the original 1978 MEGO Superman! I'll be replacing the MEGO Superman with the Reeve Superman from you soon.

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back