LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

Don't worry about the painting. FAMILY COMES FIRST!!!!!

my feelings exactly!

i'm really sorry for what is happening Les, and ALL my prayers, good thoughts, and pretty much anything positive in my life i am sending your way.

Family first . :lecture
Prayers and thoughts with you and your family Les.

Here's hoping for the best for your mom, Les!
Take good care buddy.

My best wishes and positive thoughts are with you. Take care mate.

Sending good wishes your way from across the pond. Keep smiling buddy ! Your Mom's a strong 'un ! :)

Take care Les. Hope your mom feels better ASAP.

Once again Les, I wish all the best for you, your mother and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

EDIT:
Sorry to bother with painting questions again Les :eek:. But just a couple more things (I think;)), when all the painting is said and done....do you apply a clear finish of some sort on top of the paint to protect it? Or with the paints you use is it not needed?

And......Any recommendation for what kind (brand, type) of brushes to use? I am mainly concerned about getting the proper thinner brush for the finer details.

Thanks again for your help!

Last edited:

One more pass with this post, since I need a few more prefs from you Joker head folks. Not many left to email me your prefs and I will be starting on them in the next week or two.
Some that need to email me yet are (You may have, but I missed getting them down if so...better safe than sorry!) The Mike

Shot you an email Les but just in case I want Interrogation Room 2! :rock

Hey, how are u doing? I was just wodering if you already mailed my Hicks head.

Thanks, Take care.

Hi Les!! I was wondering if my Hicks had gone out yet??
I was listed on the 17th Feb update but he hasn't shown up yet... I'm hoping an alien didn't stow away in the dropship! :lol

Hey, how are u doing? I was just wodering if you already mailed my Hicks head.

Thanks, Take care.

Hi Les!! I was wondering if my Hicks had gone out yet??
I was listed on the 17th Feb update but he hasn't shown up yet... I'm hoping an alien didn't stow away in the dropship! :lol

As Les is taking care of his family obligations ... I think it is safe to say he is a little busy, but...

A few pages back you can see the Hicks clone army and that Les spent a lot of time shipping last week, so chances are yours could be on the way !

Finally gave Hicks and Hudson their long-awaited new head-sculpts!
Man, seeing them in person with those fantastic (and fantastically panted) heads is awesome! The figures really do change from simple figures to miniatures of the actors.
Hudson's likeness is not really perfect, but it is light-years beyond the original HT sculpt.

FML=Figures Major League

god bless you and your fam Les. Keep us posted,bro. We're pulling for you and your mom. You have all of our support.

Will answer questions as soon as I can NC, til then, just know, STILL don't know what Ma has. Spent the morning up there, and we aren't sure if the swelling is heart related or not. Could be infection, or some kind of pnuemonia, something...but she did sleep last night (more than I did) so she is doing better, regardless of prognosis.
I am sleeping when I can. Just got up from a nap and looked in here.

Thanks everyone, and MML, your Hicks is coming! I thought I had mailed it out to you already, but actually may have mailed to another person with your first name that had one coming also! LOL! Too many of you named that in the UK! Your's is on the way asap!

And CM87, you are in a later round of the heads that I added. These other guys come first. They've waited long enough for their's. Hang with me, added ones will come soon.

As will my blasted sale! Already sold one figure via PMs, so it HAS started, whether I have posted it officially or not! LOL! Just hang with everyone. Sale posts coming!

Les

PS: And thanks Mike for the Joker pref. That's one more down!

Thanks Abake.

If you plan on selling Comr. Gordon, I'd be interested. :D

You KNOW better than to ask for him, Carbo! :D
He and my BB/DK/89/39 sets are VERBOTEN to you (or anyone else)! :whip
But, I can always paint up Spencer's head and try to cobble you up one sometime later on.
Let me know. Wouldn't mind another stab at a Gordon...

Again, trying to get the sale up. Pics soon and prices. :gun

You KNOW better than to ask for him, Carbo! :D
He and my BB/DK/89/39 sets are VERBOTEN to you (or anyone else)! :whip

WHAT?! I thought you put it in your will that your 89 Batman collection goes to me.:monkey2

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back