LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

Take care Les... Be careful out there. Thanks for the email ! I hit you back !

Take care of mom !

I got a package from Les on Monday containing these,

heads.jpg

Needless to say I'm VERY pleased with them,Les is the MAN!

Damn!! Now I gotta get me a Rose!!

PAGE TWO BUMP !!!!!

Thanks MC.
Back to it today. I am shipping some stuff out today that I can afford to ship (Again, SALE coming! And proceeds will help pay for my huge shipouts in the coming weeks, so buy what you want, sold a HT Rocky already, more to come!)

Anyway, back at it after a few tricky days. Had to sculpt last two days, as paint was weirded out by the 100% humidity from the storms. Every tried spraying anything in that? JEEZ! Anyway, nicer out now.

Note: I am revising my March/April schedule, as the Mom delay set me back almost a full week of work. I am also NOT going to the FX toy show in Orlando on the 17th anymore, (expense and worktime not allowing) so that opens up that weekend for work now, and lessens the stress on me to get ALL work done by the 15th, which was a self imposed date anyway.
BUT, I like still having a deadline, and it has made me work many times harder, to get this work all done sooner, I will be sticking to my schedule as best I can. If any of it falls past the 15th, I am at least planning on NO works left by the end of the month, the 30th, so keep that in mind before rending harsh words. This is and has been, a hard as hell schedule for anyone. I am keeping to it though. :rock
Thanks for understanding.

Some new work is coming in, but SLOWLY and controlled, as I am trying not to overschedule myself past this current workload.
May and June and on, will be a lot different, and like I have said before, I plan on a month to month system from here on out.

More info to come and updates also. :rock

BTW, Anyone wanna come down here and help clean all this waterlogged mess up down here?
It's like after a hurricane hit us! Rivers are high! Not Dakota high, (thinking of anyone up there for sure!) but high. Hope all others in the way of the weather are ok. Saw Slidell LA was in the weather news, JediMike, hope you guys are ok over there!

Back with more later!:banana

Always awesome to hear an update from you bro. Just don't kill yourself working so hard!!

Always awesome to hear an update from you bro. Just don't kill yourself working so hard!!

Thanks. I am happy so many have the first sets of shipouts hit already, and only a couple of Hicks heads remain to go, all out of country, so they will go as fast as I can get them out. Singles and sets of people's groups to follow.
Bales and Supermans coming soon too. SO ready to do those! :rock
And of course, all those Jokers! :banana

Trying to take my time as I go, do it right, that sort of thing, but I am also so stoked to just be catching up, that I am pushing. I know that, and I don't think I have much choice about it, as so much is so late. But, I am trying to do really good work on each and every one, so thanks and know I am trying.

Got some new materials in to weather and age things with also, some cool powders and stuff, so some of these are gonna be better than had I done them long ago. :D

Doing my best everyone! Thanks for standing by me.

glad to hear you made it through the weather okay. i kept seeing the weather reports with the weather coming towards us (jacksonville) and they kept showing waycross being clobbered by it.

Thanks MC.

You got it brother ! :chew

Glad to see you dried out a bit down there. And to see you back online.

Hope mom is ok.

Hit me up whenever on that email I sent you !:naughty

Thanks MC.
Back to it today. I am shipping some stuff out today that I can afford to ship (Again, SALE coming! And proceeds will help pay for my huge shipouts in the coming weeks, so buy what you want, sold a HT Rocky already, more to come!)

Anyway, back at it after a few tricky days. Had to sculpt last two days, as paint was weirded out by the 100% humidity from the storms. Every tried spraying anything in that? JEEZ! Anyway, nicer out now.

Note: I am revising my March/April schedule, as the Mom delay set me back almost a full week of work. I am also NOT going to the FX toy show in Orlando on the 17th anymore, (expense and worktime not allowing) so that opens up that weekend for work now, and lessens the stress on me to get ALL work done by the 15th, which was a self imposed date anyway.
BUT, I like still having a deadline, and it has made me work many times harder, to get this work all done sooner, I will be sticking to my schedule as best I can. If any of it falls past the 15th, I am at least planning on NO works left by the end of the month, the 30th, so keep that in mind before rending harsh words. This is and has been, a hard as hell schedule for anyone. I am keeping to it though. :rock
Thanks for understanding.

Some new work is coming in, but SLOWLY and controlled, as I am trying not to overschedule myself past this current workload.
May and June and on, will be a lot different, and like I have said before, I plan on a month to month system from here on out.

More info to come and updates also. :rock

BTW, Anyone wanna come down here and help clean all this waterlogged mess up down here?
It's like after a hurricane hit us! Rivers are high! Not Dakota high, (thinking of anyone up there for sure!) but high. Hope all others in the way of the weather are ok. Saw Slidell LA was in the weather news, JediMike, hope you guys are ok over there!

Back with more later!:banana

Hi Les. Yeah, we're fine here in Slidell. A local river called the Pearl river is really high, but with the past day or two being clear weather, the river is going down...slowly but surely. That's great news in that low-lying areas around here won't be flooded. Thanks for thinking of me over here Les. :D

Will do RF! (Stay sane that is...trying...)

Will post some sale items FINALLY this afternoon.

Painting and puttying a lot for the past few days. Not in here much. Will post works in prog as soon as I can.
Working on a lot of stuff.

Some amazing works in here now. Customs area is really taking off! :rock

Definitely. Good time to be a customizer and glad to see so many quality products coming out and more newbs taking the plunge into this strange pool of models kits, engineering and art.

Just with the small number of Gimli heads and One Rings I've been selling, I can see how keeping track of everyone, keeping quality high, managing materials and getting stuff out the door all while keeping on with the challenges of everyday life can be a challenge.

Rock On, Les! :rock
Your work is always an inspiration. Must get some of your stuff in my collection one of these days.

Definitely. Good time to be a customizer and glad to see so many quality products coming out and more newbs taking the plunge into this strange pool of models kits, engineering and art.

Just with the small number of Gimli heads and One Rings I've been selling, I can see how keeping track of everyone, keeping quality high, managing materials and getting stuff out the door all while keeping on with the challenges of everyday life can be a challenge.

Rock On, Les! :rock
Your work is always an inspiration. Must get some of your stuff in my collection one of these days.

Same here! I am curious now, of your works. :D I hear things....good things...

But yeah, creativity abounds these days. It is invigorating seeing all the customized figures. Just the Indys are amazing to me. Some AWESOME stuff in there.

Good luck with the sale Les... gotta go bump !!! ! :)

Sending you another Email per your PM too ! ;)

I would be interested in the myers figure.please let me know.

Thanks Reiny!

Darkside Collector, PM sent.

JUST got back from taking Ma to the dentist to get a broken out filling replaced. Then took her shopping for Easter related stuff for the kids.
Long day.

Away for a while, but back at it. More updates soon.
PM me with any sale questions if needed.

Back to work!

(Shippings tomorrow on those sales and other work! :banana )

Keeping a good man up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back