Leonardo - Is it just me or are they taking forever to show the reveal?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling its Leo - and if its not, they will still show Leo at this years comic con.

There is no way that Leo will not be shown to us before the end of Comic Con.

But again....I have a feeling tonight is the preview for Leo and then next week will be the preorder in the newsletter.

It freakin' better be Leo tonight! I've been waiting for this announcement seemingly forever!

It is Leo, does the comic version only have one sword?

There were drawings from the comic shown in the video when the line was first announced that give an indication of their poses. Someone here on the forums linked it a while back.

Leo is holding one sword in that reverse grip behind him and the other in a standard grip in front of him.

There were drawings from the comic shown in the video when the line was first announced that give an indication of their poses. Someone here on the forums linked it a while back.

Leo is holding one sword in that reverse grip behind him and the other in a standard grip in front of him.

Yea I remember that it just looked like in the sneak there was only one sheath.

FINALLY!!! I'm glad they announced this!! Now I gotta find out how to get this pre-ordered while on my first day of vacation out-of-continent... grrrr... June 3rd.... Why June 3rd......

Back