Leonardo - Is it just me or are they taking forever to show the reveal?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was stated in an interview that leo would be released by the end of April. Am I wrong?

He won't be released tonight, hasn't even been a preview yet. I'm guessing maybe a preview tonight, on sale next week. But who knows for sure!!

And who is this someone?In the last Q and A Sideshow said they are still working on it.Shouldn`t take too long though.

And who is this someone?In the last Q and A Sideshow said they are still working on it.Shouldn`t take too long though.

No clue, just throwing out random stuff I remember. Thought that was from the chat logs they had last month or whenever that was.

No preview, I was wrong! And when will Raph ship out? Not listed in the "Next 30 Days" shipping section!!

Raph is supposed to be out in may,and 2 or 3 weeks agoo Raph was under the 30 days category,but not in last week`s newsletter...

Nothing in this week's newsletter.

It's always the first thing I do is scroll down fast to find that photo of something green with a blue headband.

Oh well, maybe next week.... or the week after..... or the week after.... :(

Just got the latest newsletter.

Another giant disappointment! No Leo announcement.

I clicked the sad trombone link. EPIC FAIL week....

Back