Leonardo - Is it just me or are they taking forever to show the reveal?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's leo.....LOL
1350676728_l.jpg

Come to think of it , it has been a while since we heard anything and normally we would have heard atleast somthing by now. Must be waiting for the comicon to show it ?

Come to think of it , it has been a while since we heard anything and normally we would have heard atleast somthing by now. Must be waiting for the comicon to show it ?

But they got the mouser for SDCC?

I can't believe the Leo is taking this long!!

That`s what ive been saying for a while now,it`s so obvious too,the Last Turtle everyone is waiting for and so close to Comic Con...

It would make sense since comi con is like two months away and not everything has been announced yet soo.

No word on Leo, BUT I noticed Raph should be shipping in the next 30 days according to the newsletter. :hi5:

TMNT preview in the NL tonight! Is it finally Leo??

From their FB page ---

Newsletter tonight! We've got pre-orders galore, plus fabulous previews from TMNT, Marvel & a new Disney film!

It could be the Mouser, but I think they already said they would be previewing the Dead LSB for their SDCC items.

Back