Leonardo - Is it just me or are they taking forever to show the reveal?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone thinks the Leonardo will be up for pre-order tomorrow or next week - the final two Thursdays on April...

You imagine is Sideshow pulled a Kotobukiya (Indiana Jones Dioramas) and only released 3 of the 4 ?

Thankfully Sideshow is NOT Koto. I have faith, one day, we will have all 4 turtles.

It's not just you.
I'm checking every day on my break at work, hoping for a preview and a date when the assassination of my disposable income will be complete.

Im having flashbacks of when Electric tiki released Al Bundy, Peggy and Kelly Tooned up statues, but no freaking Bud Bundy!!!! Seriously that got me soo pissed off that i didnt even purchase kelly and just own Al and Peg. If this happened with the turtles, I'd toss the three of em out the window in disgust:banghead (well, mabey not... but id be pissed).....

I have faith in SS.....

It's not May yet guys (gals? if there are any in here?)

They will save best turtle for last, but they're taking their sweet time thats for sure.

:confused: Raph was the second release... :confused:

Oh here goes the debate again :rotfl

Leo's my favorite as well, but Raph's my second. However, neither Leo nor Raph would be remotely as cool as they are without each other. It's the brotherly love with competetive rivalry that makes the two so much fun to me.

Back