LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, I got my Leon. I love this figure already. The only big let down for me was that damn beanie hat though. I tryed to custom it but like a tit I messed it up completely, so I've to go on eBay now to try & get a replacement :slap but other than that, I'm chugged :) oh & I've got to replace them 2 buttons but that's no biggie.

Despite having my custom using parts from this I was going to pick one up again anyway.
That's the one thing that put me off , I know I'll mess up modding this figure and wont be happy with it otherwise.

Right, I got my Leon. I love this figure already. The only big let down for me was that damn beanie hat though. I tryed to custom it but like a tit I messed it up completely, so I've to go on eBay now to try & get a replacement :slap but other than that, I'm chugged :) oh & I've got to replace them 2 buttons but that's no biggie.

Sorry to hear that my friend. :(
How did you mess it up? Did you cut it too short or something?
It really is quite a tricky mod to do.:gah:
So are you going to try again when you get the replacement from ebay or leave it as is?

Ha, yeah I cut it way to short, it ended up looking like a kippah but I will definitely give it another go but it's a great figure, I really like it. I did the glasses mod easy surprisingly, I thought that's what I would screw up on, so that was one plus point for my custom skills ;)
Oh & I love the box, simple but effective.

Who do you guys contact if you have an issue(s) with your figure. I bought mine through and eBay vendor and I can't get him to respond. My beanie won't fit on his head and his glasses are bent.

1985a070.jpg

^^
Which vendor did you buy from? If you can't still get a response contact EB them selves & they should send you a replacement but I'm quite sure there'll make you pay the postage.

:horror
My glasses were bent too but no where near as bad as that.
I heated them up in kettle water for a minute or two and bent them into the right shape.
No ones hat fits properly unless you modify it.

:horror
My glasses were bent too but no where near as bad as that.
I heated them up in kettle water for a minute or two and bent them into the right shape.
No ones hat fits properly unless you modify it.

So they all fit like socks on a rooster? Well the other Leon I bought for my brother must be exception. When I say it doesn't fit I mean it doesn't fit. You can put it on but there is no fitting. The other one has some elasticity to it but mine is like an old stretched out sock. My vendor has contacted me and we are trying to work out a solution. Its a shame that this figure has some issues cause he is pretty awesome other than that. :)

Has anyone tried washing the beanie in hot water and drying it on low or medium heat? Usually shrinks wool and similar materials. Thinking about doing it myself, just curious if others may have tried that route.

Has anyone tried washing the beanie in hot water and drying it on low or medium heat? Usually shrinks wool and similar materials. Thinking about doing it myself, just curious if others may have tried that route.

Im not sure about wool, but some materials shrink AND grow when wet and dried. For instance, the material Im using for my Freddy Krueger sweaters loses length but gains width when wet and dried.

But still, it might work on the hat so it might be worth someone trying.
In fact, I will try it out on the extra material I have left from my Leon hat and see if it shrinks.
I still think it will be too big though. The damn thing is massive!

Hey guys i finally started to work on my Leon figure and this figure is AWESOME!I don't understand what people mean when they say the guns look cheap because to me they look just like something from Hot Toys.I've already started to modify him and will post up some WIP PICS. as soon as my batteries are charged.Let me tell you that hat is the only part thats terrible on this set.My hat didn't even sit right on his head.It looked like a Santa Claus hat,terrible!I modified it and let me warn(stress on the warn) anyone that attempts this mod should be VERY CAREFUL when doing so.The material is extremely thin and probably that's why they made it the way they did.The hat is nothing more than a tube sock sewn into a hat!If cut the right way you can actually make 2 hats out of the material but be careful(I can not stress that enough) cause i was having some trouble with it so i can imagine someone with little or no experience trying this.This mod i would rate out of 1 to 5(5 being really hard)a 5!Cutting the glasses is alot easier of a task than that damn hat.Will post PICS. real soon!^_^

The thing that worries me with the hat is that I wouldn't even know what or where to cut. :lol
That said I'm sure I'll end up picking one of these up anyway.

Just finished putting him in a new pose/clothes -

SAM_3346.png

SAM_3335.jpg

I also had to fix the carry handle and lock on the case because they fell off!
While I was doing that, I thought I may as well superglue the inner green tray down too.
My photos absolutely suck and do no justice to this figure :(
The pose looks better in person too.
No other mods done since my last update. I still need to work on the hat and get all the other things done.
Next up is changing the colour of his socks because thats the main thing bothering me right now. Ive ordered some thin light grey fabric from ebay and Im gonna make my own.

The thing that worries me with the hat is that I wouldn't even know what or where to cut. :lol
That said I'm sure I'll end up picking one of these up anyway.

TTTTT.png

If you are going to try and make two hats out of it, it might be better to unfold the brim of the hat and cut along the edge of that instead.
I tried to make two hats but failed. I went a bit overboard on trimming the inner seam allowance.
Its still probably usable though.

Last edited:
@ hicks - Im not quite sure what you mean by inside or outside. Just cut the whole thing!
Basically, you just want to cut the hat where Ive marked in that picture, which will separate the hat into two pieces.
From there you continually cut more and more off until you get the right length.
Cutting will not fray the hat at all. Just be sure to use some decent scissors. The sharper the better.

I will try and make a tutorial soon. Its not as complicated as you might think....its just fiddly.

Hey guys i finally started to work on my Leon figure and this figure is AWESOME!I don't understand what people mean when they say the guns look cheap because to me they look just like something from Hot Toys.I've already started to modify him and will post up some WIP PICS. as soon as my batteries are charged.Let me tell you that hat is the only part thats terrible on this set.My hat didn't even sit right on his head.It looked like a Santa Claus hat,terrible!I modified it and let me warn(stress on the warn) anyone that attempts this mod should be VERY CAREFUL when doing so.The material is extremely thin and probably that's why they made it the way they did.The hat is nothing more than a tube sock sewn into a hat!If cut the right way you can actually make 2 hats out of the material but be careful(I can not stress that enough) cause i was having some trouble with it so i can imagine someone with little or no experience trying this.This mod i would rate out of 1 to 5(5 being really hard)a 5!Cutting the glasses is alot easier of a task than that damn hat.Will post PICS. real soon!^_^

Agreed! AWESOME figure and very tricky mod that hat was!
The guns are great, they just fall short of HTs quality though.

Back