LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I'm a total newbie as my questions will prove... I got mine yesterday. How do you unbutton the @#&$ coat? I didn't want to force it but it looks like it's sewed. Also, where do I get the axe?
The figure looks great, I hope it's the first of many for me

Hey guys, I'm a total newbie as my questions will prove... I got mine yesterday. How do you unbutton the @#&$ coat? I didn't want to force it but it looks like it's sewed. Also, where do I get the axe?
The figure looks great, I hope it's the first of many for me

The coat has 2 "snap buttons" holding it closed. Just slide your thumb nail between them and pry them apart, one button at a time. Ignore the buttons on the front side of the coat because they are just for show - dont get trying to remove those!:lol

SAM_3048.jpg

The axe is an exclusive item that is only found in certain sets.
I didnt get an axe with mine so I ordered the axe separately from ebay -

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...0861250949&category=348&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Untitled-15.png

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Hat still needs to be trimmed a bit -
SAM_3045.jpg

I have to admit, the hat was probably the most fiddly mod Ive ever done. It was quite awkward.
The glasses are to be done next!

Yeah, I think the head sculpt is amazing! GREAT likeness to Jean Reno.(who is the double of my uncle!:lol)
The paint is really nice on it too. It even has the subtle veins painted on his temples. Im really impressed with enterbay on this.
It couldve been better in terms of the body and quality of the guns etc and that damn hat but overall its a great looking figure and a must have for fans of the movie.

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll get a Stansfield, it'll make Leon an even better figure to have them two besides each other.

I wonder if we'll get a Stansfield, it'll make Leon an even better figure to have them two besides each other.

Agreed!:goodpost:
I also wish that companies would make 2-in-1 figures like a Leon figure that comes with a Mathilda "accessory". Or a T2 Sarah Connor that comes with a John Connor "accessory" etc etc

Hat still needs to be trimmed a bit -

I have to admit, the hat was probably the most fiddly mod Ive ever done. It was quite awkward.
The glasses are to be done next!

I think you nailed the hat/beanie TFG !!! IMO you do not need any more trimming.

:clap :clap :clap

I think you nailed the hat/beanie TFG !!! IMO you do not need any more trimming.

:clap :clap :clap

Thanks a lot my friend! :) But it does need a little trimming. The fold of the hat or whatever its called, is a little too wide at the moment.
I could just leave it how it is now because it looks much better now than it did when I first got the figure, but it will keep bugging me until its thinned out a bit more!:lol I might as well do it.

Yeah, it's very slight in the movie, like a skull cap. I cut mine very tightly, maybe a little too much but it's a tricky job!
Looks great man! trim carefully! I used a soft glue also as it allows you to reposition the brim of the hat.
Superglue is a no no!

Yeah, it's very slight in the movie, like a skull cap. I cut mine very tightly, maybe a little too much but it's a tricky job!
Looks great man! trim carefully! I used a soft glue also as it allows you to reposition the brim of the hat.
Superglue is a no no!

Thanks mate. :) Yeah, I used fabric glue on the hat which is soft. I just need to trim about 3mm of the brim and it should be just about right.
I kind of rushed it at the time though because I wanted to get at it all day but couldnt because I had to look after my niece and nephews the day I got it :gah::gah::gah: MONSTERS!
I shouldve waited really because Im guessing its going to be harder to trim now that Ive already glued it in place.

What happened to your buttons mod by the way? Did you get round to putting holes in them? Now they ARE fiddly!:thud:
It was hard enough just putting them on the shirt so Im skipping that mod for now!:lol

I've got all these mods to look forward to. It's the glasses mod which looks tricky to me, I can see my self ____ing that up.

I've got all these mods to look forward to. It's the glasses mod which looks tricky to me, I can see my self ____ing that up.

Yep, Im quite scared of that one myself!
I think I might leave the glasses until last and mod the case, plant and shoes etc 1st.
If I do mess them up, it will mean a trip to ebay.

I think I might leave the glasses until last and mod the case, plant and shoes etc 1st.

hi mate, are you going to throw up a step by step for the hat ? because i really want it done but dont know were to start, would really appreciate the help cheers bud

hi mate, are you going to throw up a step by step for the hat ? because i really want it done but dont know were to start, would really appreciate the help cheers bud

It might be a bit hard seeing as Ive already done the hat mod but I will do my best to explain and show pics as soon as I have time.

Does anybody know if this figure has the same height as the Jason Bourne carded body? It would be nice if they made him tall, since Jean Reno is a tall guy.

I found a really sharp scalpel blade worked best. You can "scrape/plane" off the plastic gradually rather than cutting it. Shave it down. Trickiest bit is the nose bridge if you decide to give that a go.
:hi5:

Back