LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly guys, if there was ever a set to try your mod skills on its this one. Even if you don't approach the more extreme things (cutting up the figure and accessories!) There are lots of easy things that you can do to turn this from a good set into an excellent set. Paint the box/case: age it, really easy, change the buttons, widen the neck hole, this is super easy with a craft knife, just scrape the edge of the neck hole until it gets bigger, it's soft plastic. The hat is a little trickier to get right, but Rays video describes the best way to do this.
Try it! Be brave!

There's an endless list of stuff I have yet to do when I have time. Repaint the shoes, which I actually quite like (they are pretty accurate) but they are painted terribly. I'm going to repaint the guns, again sloppy paint work there. Age the harness etc etc..

Yeah, I think the shoes are pretty accurate too - its just the paint job that ruins them IMO. Ive got a few screen shots of the shoes and enterbay did a great job on making them accurate -

unled6zh.png

unled8lh.png

unled35hv.png

unled36d.png

They just forgot to add those little flap things above the tongue and heel.

I definitely agree details wise Enterbay got bang on with the shoes, I still prefer the real leather shoe... the ones i did are close but they have a bit of a heel instead of flat. I can;t wait to see Rory's repaint of the originals maybe it will inspire me to rework mine too.

I definitely agree details wise Enterbay got bang on with the shoes, I still prefer the real leather shoe... the ones i did are close but they have a bit of a heel instead of flat. I can;t wait to see Rory's repaint of the originals maybe it will inspire me to rework mine too.

Yeah, I would love real leather ones, I will try and make the original shoes work first. Yours look awesome Ray where did you find them?
He seems to have worn different shoes throughout the movie, I think EB's are pretty close to these..
Leon-The-Professional-010.jpg

Yeah, I would love real leather ones, I will try and make the original shoes work first. Yours look awesome Ray where did you find them?
He seems to have worn different shoes throughout the movie, I think EB's are pretty close to these..
Leon-The-Professional-010.jpg

Thans Rory, see in that pic the socks are definitely white however at the end when Matilda takes off his shes while he is in the bed (mabye that's extended cut honestly i never watch the regular cut) the socks are clearly light gray.

Definitely not dark gray...

Anyways regarding the shoes they are newline miniatures, originally I got them from www.goodstufftogo.net. They were called brown shoes worn and weathered, they have since sold out this cut is hard as heck to find now they are from 2007. Goodstufftogo still has the black versions in stock... they are obviously the wrong color and too clean... I crumpled them up to get realistic bending at the toes and painted them brown... i like the effect going from black made them look more worn...

they still have the black ones in stock it looks like... they are called Shoes - Black, Lace-Up

Yep, the socks are light grey. Im pretty sure they are light grey throughout the entire movie too, actually.
If you look at my pics above that show the rooftop sniper scene, they look a VERY light grey there too - its just that the bright sunlight makes them appear kind of white.
I think if they were actually white, then they would look ultra-bright white in the outdoor scenes, but they dont, which leads me to believe they are light grey.

Hey guys I got my Leon this week and I have to say I love this figure. Its my first Enterbay figure and wow I am blown away. I what to thank Raymond,Rorywan and Terminator_Fan_Game for some great mod ideas
Let me know what you guys think of how he is coming out. Still a WIP.

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

@ El Calvo - Looks awesome my friend! Thanks for the shoutout too.:)
I should hopefully be ordering my Leon next week!...FINALLY:lol

Thanks jayveeeusebio glad you like the way he came out. Terminator_Fan_Game no problem man thanks for the great pic of Leon's case. here is one more shot of Leon and Stansfield

IMG_0732.jpg

^^ Leon looks perfect w/ your custom Stansfield. :clap Gosh, I hope EB's planning to make a licensed Stansfield figure to go w/ their Leon.

How are the eyes? Some of the pics of the HS show what looks like a lazy eye.

Back