LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I darkened the case, added that light white distressing that old leather gets. I straightened out that pic in photoshop and used it to ref the "B. Curtis - No. 15" text.

And then I removed and reshaped the handle the best I could, to make it look like leather as well, it was all wrong. I added some extra brass elements. I will pick it up over the weekend when I have time. This has to be the nerdiest thing I have ever done, but it's fun. These are progress shots..Labels next..
:monkey3

DSC03986.jpg

Great looking case, you really take your stuff to the next level!

Hey I see some great Leon figures here, so cool that I decided to piece one together with loose parts. I have the head and outfit, I just wonder how tall Leon is on the rm-4 body compared to other figures. Jean Reno is tall, but u don't want Leon to be freakishly tall. I remember the rm-4 matt samon was pretty tall.

Leon's RM-4, from what I can tell, is the same one as Matt's was. It depends on how tall you think your other figures are as to how tall Leon is. When I put the old DML Hubert head on a Narrow TT he seemed tall enough, but, this figure will definitely be taller than that. If you get a Che body, that doesn't have the extended ankles, you might find that is too short for Leon.

Toughie really, maybe a TT will be tall enough...

Thanks Rogerbee. Well I figure Jean Reno is a bit taller than arnie, so I Leon is a bit taller than the t-800 I don't mind. As long as he doesn't seem out of proportion. Which I felt the damon rm4 was when I put it next to arnie and a regular tt narrow and the Barney Ross. I just like to gave some good proportions.
I think Leon in the movie had a bit more mass than the rm4 body has. That's why the tt might be a better for a more accurate representation. But I'll try and see if that works.

If the HS wasn't so prohibitively expensive on the secondary market I'd be inclined to try and put one together. One day I still might....

I was lucky enough to get the head, coat, hat shoes and suitcase for a good price- so now I'm looking around for the rest- that's why I'm still not too sure of what body to use.

But yeah, this might get more pricey over time. I wonder though why HT doesn't do one, seems to be a good license for them - 3 main figs and you're done. Anyway, I love the Enterbay one.

Hey Raymond, your Leon is really amazing! Fantastic work. Can I ask, what paint did you use to add the grays in his beard? Maybe I'll try that one too if I'm in a courageous mood;)

Where are you guys getting these or the best price? I've never had an Enterbay before... But this figure interested me enough to watch the movie. Definitely a good movie, but I kinda doubt any other company would make one. Seems Enterbay likes to get random movies/lines that Hot Toys can't or won't.

I got mine through Ebay - that was just pure luck I guess, was from an US seller too - And since it just came out - just pay attention to Ebay every now and then. A decent deal might pop up. Well that's ok if HT doesn't do one, I was just curious about that one. The Enterbay version is really great-

I got mine today. The head is perfect. The clothing, shoes, so so.
The suitcase is bull_____. For that price, I expect for something way nicer. We even have to make the milk carton by ourself. They only give us the printed paper. Like papercraft thingy. Ugh. But overall I'm happy with the sculpt.. and the box is awesome. :)

Your points are all right on... And yup the milk carton even needs a dab of glue here and there to hold it's form.

Take a look back at the mods Rory and I have done on how to get your Leon looking nicer. Still lame for the price we have to do all that ourselves but you will end up with the figure you were hoping for.

And yes love the box simple and graphic an perfect. Best box of the year in my opinion IMO enterbays art direction for their packaging is a lot more sophisticated than Hot Toys, even than their DX... There's always just a hint of cheese in Hot Toys' design.

Got mine yesterday. Head sculpt is awesome and so is the jacket. The rest sucks ass. I absolutely hate the white shirt. The collar is horrible.

I got mine through Ebay - that was just pure luck I guess, was from an US seller too - And since it just came out - just pay attention to Ebay every now and then. A decent deal might pop up. Well that's ok if HT doesn't do one, I was just curious about that one. The Enterbay version is really great-

I got mine today. The head is perfect. The clothing, shoes, so so.
The suitcase is bull_____. For that price, I expect for something way nicer. We even have to make the milk carton by ourself. They only give us the printed paper. Like papercraft thingy. Ugh. But overall I'm happy with the sculpt.. and the box is awesome. :)

Got mine yesterday. Head sculpt is awesome and so is the jacket. The rest sucks ass. I absolutely hate the white shirt. The collar is horrible.

Congrats guys! :hi5: I know some of its accessories are not that good in terms of QC but I'm sure this figure is worth to get esp. if you love the film. :monkey3 Can't wait to get mine over here. :panic:

Your points are all right on... And yup the milk carton even needs a dab of glue here and there to hold it's form.

Take a look back at the mods Rory and I have done on how to get your Leon looking nicer. Still lame for the price we have to do all that ourselves but you will end up with the figure you were hoping for.

And yes love the box simple and graphic an perfect. Best box of the year in my opinion IMO enterbays art direction for their packaging is a lot more sophisticated than Hot Toys, even than their DX... There's always just a hint of cheese in Hot Toys' design.

Yep. Even up till now I haven't set the milk carton. Just leave it that way for now, maybe later I will give some time to fix everything up.

Yeah, I saw what you and Rorywan did, and it was super awesome. I dunno if I can do that, I have very low mod skills. But thanks to you guys now we have pics of guidance, on what to do to make it better.

Exactly. The box is aesthetically good, it can just stand in a shelf or corner and looking good. It looks very collectible-ish, exclusive and expensive. Well it is expensive anyway, hahaha..

Okay then I'll do my best to mods the stuff.. I hope it turns out good as yours! :)

I personally like the fact that this figure needs some extra attention!It gives me something to do and do it my way!Even though it will probably won't be exactly my way since you Ray and ROry have beat me to the punch!Damn,you guyz!!LOL!^_^

I personally like the fact that this figure needs some extra attention!It gives me something to do and do it my way!Even though it will probably won't be exactly my way since you Ray and ROry have beat me to the punch!Damn,you guyz!!LOL!^_^

Thats what I like too!:exactly:
I really enjoy doing small mods like this. I STILL need to pick this guy up though.:gah:

Back