LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look like Leon to me... The EB headsculpt is better in my opinion.

Not seen either in hand and the DID is just a prototype. The DID nude figure will probably go for as much as the EB head alone does.

I'll make up my mind when I've seen both properly.

Are you asking if the hat stains the forhead or teliing us it does. I have this figure coming today and if the hat stains the forhead I will wash the dye out of the hat first than dry it any one have any info on this.

Yes it stains the forehead. I moved my figure today and took the hat off to see grey marks on his head. Pretty PO'd.

Yes it stains the forehead. I moved my figure today and took the hat off to see grey marks on his head. Pretty PO'd.

Try a real damp cloth and see if you can get the marks off and thanks for posting Im going to wash my hat first to get the dye out of it.

Opened this up today and decided to bash my other Leon into a battle damaged bash based on the swat shootout scene. It needs it's shoes and socks replacing as well as a stand but I'm happy with it.

leonbattledamagedhelp.jpg

collection5-1.jpg

collection-1.jpg

collection2-2.jpg

collection3-2.jpg

More pics in my collection thread. :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91694&page=6

As for the actual enterbay figure , my overall impressions after taking a good look at it are pretty much what I expected.
It's just an underwhelming figure imo , especially for the price Enterbay were asking, still I'm glad to have bought it and will support anyone with who pick up this license.

Yeah, I always had a soft spot for Hubert, I even have the Wasabi Special Edition in a mint box.

What did you think of the DID one I posted on the other page?

Yeah, I always had a soft spot for Hubert, I even have the Wasabi Special Edition in a mint box.

What did you think of the DID one I posted on the other page?

Honestly I can't see much Reno in the sculpt but it seems with this character everybody has different opinions on which sculpt looks best. Just stick with what your most happy with.
In order of my favorite I'd probably go with the dragon sculpt first , then the enterbay and very close behind Feng's sculpt.

I'll probably get the DID nude when it comes out. When you look at the stills you posted, the EB head doesn't look long enough. Jean Reno has a long, thin face and I think EB's looks too rounded.

I'll probably get the DID nude when it comes out. When you look at the stills you posted, the EB head doesn't look long enough. Jean Reno has a long, thin face and I think EB's looks too rounded.

Yeah , instead of making his head elongated they decided to do it to the neck. :monkey1:rotfl

Well just got mine in pretty awsome figure hes hard to stand up without the stand though. I got him displayed with his long coat white shirt weapons vest with glasses on and looks great. I dont know if I will put his hat on or not I just washed it with soapy water to get the dye out and letting it air dry out. Going to watch the movie in a little bit might pose him with the black shirt and just the vest but then you see the giraffe neck more.

were can I get a tan colored suit to make a stansfeild figure and what body is recomended to use for one. i beleave the headsculpt is from headplay.

This might have been brought up somewhere else in this thread but I can't be arsed to look. The hat stains the forehead.

Dang it. I just noticed the hat has stained my head. Enterbay has some serious quality control issues. Coupled with a loose body. It really is a poor figure. Glad I am out getting enterbay stuff. Beware of the hat.

Back