LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Leon today by way of trade. What a fantastic figure! Im really impressed by everything Enterbay did with this.

DSCN4293.jpg

DSCN4294.jpg

DSCN4295.jpg

DSCN4296.jpg

DSCN4297.jpg

DSCN4300.jpg

I just won a bidding of this figure on ebay!! 221.5 USD!! :yess:

Can't wait to get him! :panic:

Hey CONGRATS to both of you for gettin an AWESOME FIGURE!I have this figure and it truly looks INCREDIBLE!Pictures don't do this figure justice!^_^

I'm still in two minds about the sculpt. However, DID have one coming out and it looks amazing. I might just get the DID nude and put the EB gear on it.

Here's the DID sculpt:

IMG_2744.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that's where I'm not sure, from some angles, I'd say yes, but from all angles, in photos I've seen, the DID sculpt takes it.

Im probably going to order this figure today just wish i would have got it when it first came out to get the metal axe accesory.

Well I just preordered him from big bad toystore could not resist. This will be my first enterbay fig. I really hope they give us garry oldmans charhter to go with him.

Congrats on Leon! He was my first Enterbay figure too and is a top notch set. Everything from the packaging to the figure itself is just great.

This might have been brought up somewhere else in this thread but I can't be arsed to look. The hat stains the forehead.

I'm still in two minds about the sculpt. However, DID have one coming out and it looks amazing. I might just get the DID nude and put the EB gear on it.

Here's the DID sculpt:

IMG_2744.jpg

Doesn't look like Leon to me... The EB headsculpt is better in my opinion.

This might have been brought up somewhere else in this thread but I can't be arsed to look. The hat stains the forehead.

Are you asking if the hat stains the forhead or teliing us it does. I have this figure coming today and if the hat stains the forhead I will wash the dye out of the hat first than dry it any one have any info on this.

Im thinking of ordering a 1/6 size table to display the plant milk carton and glass on might even put his weapons case on it too.

Back