Statue Legolas Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Aragorn is the best so far, and Legolas was the only other one that appealed to me to buy. I'd like Boromir, but the exclusive isn't a must for me, same as the ringwraith, so i'm happy to wait until they ship and hopefully pick one of each up locally.
Shame Gimli didn't do anything for me, but i guess Frodo/Sam and Merry/Pippin will be happy with them. I really can't wait to see what they look like.

Son of the Woodland Realm of Northern Mirkwood

Legolas EX Statue 259/350 - Sideshow

Just got a LotR pair today from Slynger! (Yes it's a good day)
This is a nice statue but probably my least favorite of the whole line. Which is relative considering the line rocks.
I agree with the main complaint that his skin tone is a bit too dark and I find the knife handles don't seem to really fit in the sheathes, they just kind of rest there.
That said it's still a nice statue of course. I really like the little deatils painted on the boots and gloves.
I got the EX but I'm definitely displaying him regular style because what's a Wood Elf without a bow??

dsc1428l.jpg

dsc1426o.jpg

dsc1427h.jpg

dsc1429q.jpg

dsc1430.jpg

dsc1431a.jpg

Back