Statue Legolas Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Forum. :)

So are you getting the Gimili and Arwen in the next couple of weeks?

Welcome to the Forum. :)

So are you getting the Gimili and Arwen in the next couple of weeks?

I've pre-ordered all of the known Sideshow LOTR maquettes already (Gilmli, Boromir, Arwen and Ringwraith) but I think they will arrive to me a little later - I'm not ordering directly through SS shop but through my local shop with figures (that's why I'm having only regular editions). So I think I will get them next month or maybe even later - for me it's ok to have them later because I can save some money until the day they will be in the stock! :D And ordering via local shop has it's pluses since I don't have to care about high shipping costs and customs.

Please if you don't mind post your edition numbers in the tracking thread for the statue line above and they will get added to the list.

Sure - I will do it! :) I guess I will be first person with regular editions here! :)

I picked up the exclusive version (#015/350) few weeks ago.
Really pleased with it and had no issues. I'm not going to paint the quiver as I have no idea of how this effects collectors value.

img1722z.jpg

That shouldn't affect the value drastically, and who cares anyway? The statue is for you and your collection for the foreseeable future, and if you ever did decide to sell it you just mention the upgrade you made to it, show nice pictures of your work, and sell it to an interested party. No problem.

Wish I had the talent to attempt a paint up of SS's mistake. ;)

Well took the plunge and grab legolas off ebay.should have it sometime next week.cant wait to have it in hand.

were you the one that outbid me in the last 10 sec on the ex? :(

btw can someone tell me what is the material of the ex daggers? is it softish plastic? thanks

YAY, finally got my EX paid off from Sideshow on Friday. Hopefully he ships Monday and will be here next Friday!

I'm excited. I'm also anxious to see everyone's pics of Gimli (and Arwen soon too). I still haven't decided if I want the whole line, or just my favorite characters.

Had to cancel a converted waitlist earlier this week, only to discover I could have purchased it anyway! Oh well, hopefully it will convert again. Don't want to have to constantly be hunting for it like I am Gandalf and Aragorn exclusive!

Had to cancel a converted waitlist earlier this week, only to discover I could have purchased it anyway! Oh well, hopefully it will convert again. Don't want to have to constantly be hunting for it like I am Gandalf and Aragorn exclusive!

nooo :( i wanted it.

Back