Legolas Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjam said:
Thanks kg, can't really tell about the skin tone paint apps in those shots but he looks to be elvishly done, a great figure.

I won't EVER rely on SSC prod shots again except for reference.

Here's another courtesy of Titan from OSW for those who missed it.

IMG_0021_edited-1.jpg

I like this figure but it still looks like someone else.......James Van Der Beek? But still all in all nice figure....not the Terminator but miles ahead of Aragorn.

dawson3_year3.jpg

Cheers,

brad

Mine comes late this week/early next. I am super excited about this figure. The likeness issues don't bother me because I really want a figure that could represent my ideal of the book character. With this in mind Legolas looks pretty dang sweet. I do understand why others don't share this point of view; however, I think I will be very happy with mine.

The outfitting looks better than the prototype, IMO.

Andy Bergholtz said:
Great pics guys!

I'm anxious to see the first re-painted pics of this guy. I might try to acquire the services of one of you great customizers out there if anyones interested. I have a few heads I'd like to have painted and this figure might be a good one to start with.

Hey Andy,

I just viewed your website....impressive as hell!!! You are absolutely talented. I just wish SS paint production department was up to your level. Then no repaints would be required!! What a nice world would that be?! Your CSM still is the best 1/6th sculpt ever produced by any company anywhere in the world. I still marvel at my figure whenever I see it. I absolutely adore your Mad Max sculpt. Do you sell recasts? I would love to have one. Mad Max has always been one of my favorites.

Cheers,

Brad

Here we go. Legolas just found his way to my kitchen, finally. Sorry about the pics but its dark here now...

Legolasarrives1.jpg

Legolasarrives2.jpg

First impression: BEAUTIFUL FIGURE!

The cloak is awesome -- if you have it, you'll be VERY happy, because he really looks a million times better with it. Its a great material too, complete with an unusual pattern. It really is amazing.

The sculpt, as always, looks great in hand. Its the camera that makes the face odd -- the macro lens distorts it. Its Orlando, no doubt. Far better than Aragorn. If you loved Aragorn, you'll want to marry this sculpt.

The detail is sharp on the outfit, boots and vembraces. Nice materials too.

The gear is amazing too, as expected. I haven't taken it all out yet. This is gonna take a few hours to sort out.

This is all first impressions, in moody night-time lighting, but I'm really excited about this figure now -- and the entire LOTR line. Tomorrow I'll get better pictures up.

In any event, you'll be more than happy with this figure.

I'll try to get some more light in here and take a few more.

Absolutely gorgeous WG, love the close-up, yep, that's Orlando al right! Another Masterpiece from Andy Bergholtz. My only concern was the HS/paint apps and it looks great there, the outfit, without question is stunning!

The cloak looks amazing, an incomplete fig without it IMO too! :D

drag some lamps in there wor gar, thanks for the pics. lookin good.

Wow Wor-Gar! Legs looks great... You'd think we'd learn how to overcome the Ckicken-Little complex we all get inflicted with.... But no... Mayhap this time we will learn :lecture

I have bad lighting for photographing figures...great for the ladies though.

So there's something funky going on with Photobucket. I keep getting booted offline :confused:

Here's a quick pic with flash. I have two more (better) but I can't get them uploaded.

Legolasarrives3.jpg

WG, how is the bottom part of his vest? Is it stiff and akward like aragorns?

Back