Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That setup probably cost close to $10,000 just for the Legos...add the TIME that goes into something like that...rediculous! Cool, but crazy!

I swore I wasn't going to buy anymore LOTR Legos but I found the Shelob and the Gandalf Arrival sets for 50% off at Target today. $11 and change total after tax and a $5 gift card.

Wow!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/05/lego-helms-deep-redefines-the-term-epic-battle/

I wants it!!! ZOMG!

Saw a few of the new sets at Toys R Us today. They have buy one get one 50% off right now. I held off though since I met my budget for LEGO this month. :lol
Saw Council of Elrond, Battle at the gates, and the pirate ship

Picked up the Black Gate today. Didn't realize they expect you to buy two of this set to make the 'complete' gate. They made it so small and with only one tower on purpose! :lol

Orthanc will be available early for LEGO VIP members though.
The VIP release for Orthanc is June 17.
The regular release is the 1st of July.

I picked up the council set but I didn't see the gates at my toys r us. Are they showing up at Target yet?

Mine only had the council and the ship. Since I am probably going to cave and get two of the gates I need to be patient with the ship and not pay toys r us inflated prices.

My local TRU had the Black Gates for CAD $74.99, I am going to hold off and wait for the sale that will surely come. MUST resist temptation to have this NOW:panic:

Back