Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who like another video of the new exclusive:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5biSGPvNrY[/ame]

New acquisition!!

DSCN5251.JPG

I caved and bought Orthanc earlier than I thought I would. I used the coupon from the catalog (exp 7/7) and reward points. Got Jor-El and a couple of posters as bonuses (was hoping the in-store posters would be unfolded but no luck. I hate the creases they put into the posters) but will need to go back next month when my hobby budget rebounds for the Pirate ship.

It looks excellent for a playset. I wish it had a removeable fourth wall and a less juniorized eagle but pretty happy with it overall. Probably start building it this weekend.

I caved and bought Orthanc earlier than I thought I would. I used the coupon from the catalog (exp 7/7) and reward points. Got Jor-El and a couple of posters as bonuses (was hoping the in-store posters would be unfolded but no luck. I hate the creases they put into the posters) but will need to go back next month when my hobby budget rebounds for the Pirate ship.

It looks excellent for a playset. I wish it had a removeable fourth wall and a less juniorized eagle but pretty happy with it overall. Probably start building it this weekend.

Awesome! It's a great build so far! :rock
:hi5:

Back