LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Bricking Bad" shirt available today at RiptApparel:

bricking-bad-detail_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

Bought! That is awesome.

When does Rancor set come out?

The Rancor set will come out with the winter wave, so at best they might be on shelves by Christmas or shortly after.

Lego always does two waves per year for their licensed stuff like SW - one in winter and one in summer.

I remember seeing LEGO direct having a sale on SW MF a looong time ago (and still kicking myself for not ordering it) Now I really want the Super Star Destroyer but can't remember was it Black Friday or some other special day they would have similar sale on these Ex? any help to get me into this new addiction would be greatly ...... hated on by my wife
Also I saw the instructions for the custom XWing Now I guess the only way is to buy what is available direct and hunt down the rest on eBay?

Yup! A long time ago Target had the Millennium Falcon for $49.99 on black Friday. AND Lego.com had the UCS SD for $199.99 for years.

Thanks for the feedback so I should jump on any kind of sale 10%+. Sad thing is I am in Canada and even though U$ and C$ have been hovering at par for years this set is C$500 vs U$400 which is crazy!!

Resistance is Futile
:borg

I am so glad there is an A-Wing coming. I want to get that and anything with a roller droid.

I cannot wait for Christmas to give my son the Naboo Starfigher and Tie Fighter.

Luv that new little Snowspeeder and B-wing and I really like the Coruscant and that asteroid field is a cute idea.

Holy crap!

Thanks for the heads up, UT!
If I buy another, though, the wifey will kill me! :lol

Darn good price!

btw, thanks to Nova for posting those pics of the planets.

I'm glad they're continuing the line. They're gonna make for a cool ceiling display in my kid's room.

Back