LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not so into legos as I was years ago but I just received bad news from a friend of mine.....he purchased the lego super star destroyer executor from a local Walmart....here is the bad news he paid 200$ for it :gah:

For some reason they had one and it had a massively damaged box, had some water hit it, and maybe missing a few pieces but he apparently talked the customer service people down to 200$ with all that was wrong with it. He assembled it and was only missing a couple of misca blocks that he replaced and IG-88 figure. I don't really want to collect legos anymore but for that price I would of bought it.

Nice find, what a lucky guy. I'm finding out quickly that Walmart Clearance isle is awesome for buying sets. If a couple months ago someone told me I'd head to the clearance isle first thing to look for clearance legos, I'd have called them nuts... OMG these things are as addictive as a drug. :monkey4

8100874820_7d8e77f523_o.png

Any bigger pics of these anywhere?

That would be awesome. I know that EV-9D9 came with my Jabba's Palace set #4480, but they could include an updated EV, 8D8, a couple Gamorrean Guards, a Gonk Droid and some other random droids. They could even make it as one of those samller $20-$30 sets.

You'll start seeing the news sets at TRUs right before Christmas. But hold off, their prices are ass. Everyone else will be around the new year to mid January.

I love how the Rancor is so much like the vintage Kenner figure. Also note on him the pegs on his shoulders for a future harness for a rider!

I am pumped for the Winter 2013 sets. Jabba Rancor combo excites my Lego pants.

I know.... That and the A-Wing will be mine!!

That always bugged me. Do droids even feel pain? :dunno

Perhaps they're programed to identify what organic creatures would consider "pain"?

Waller, what days are you going to be out here for?

Back