Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel

People need to realize the real point to Legos are the sets, not the figures. But Lego has only recently realized how much people want the figures rather than just sets, so they've done the minfigure series and magnet set. But the main draw should be the sets, not the figures. And yeah, I think it is just best to buy the full set and either just build the darn thing or try to sell off the rest or use it for MOCs.

I've been seeing different expressions on the minifigs but do the sets only come with one? For example Tony looking angry in the Quinjet set.

They have two faces. One side is a neutral expression, the other side the angry face. Too bad HT figures can't work like that :lol

They have two faces. One side is a neutral expression, the other side the angry face. Too bad HT figures can't work like that :lol

Wait a sec, there's another face on the other side of the head? How did I not notice that :gah:.

What are people using as a head for an unmasked Cap?

HT figs would look hilarious if there was another face on the opposite side of the head sculpts.

Has anybody collected all the Avengers yet? Would love to see some pics :)

Has anybody collected all the Avengers yet? Would love to see some pics :)

Lots of pics of them in this very thread. For instance, these two spectacular photos:

Found a quinjet set over the weekend, which finished off the last of the Avengers I was missing.

zvr3i9.jpg

dce7a2ac823611e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

Just bought the 4 avengers set, can't wait to build them together with my wife. Good times:rock

My Fiancee and I built them together. It's a lot of fun. When you're all done you get sad. But they take a long time so starting over doesn't seem doable. Maybe in a few months though.

Sounds like a lot of fun, BG:hi5:

Was wondering if they are planning to release more sets? Considering we still haven't got fury, and coulson and pepper yet.

Nobody knows. They still haven't released that Ultimate Spider-man set, but other than that and 2 polybags of Thor and Hawkeye, thats it for now. They've only shown Fury in the poster recreation. But considering they never made everyone from the Lego Batman game, being in that poster doesn't even mean Fury will get made. But I hope he does!

I think they should've made a helmet for cap instead of making it a print.

Tempted to pick them all up... would be cheaper than a HT fig.

Last edited:

I think they should've made a helmet for cap instead of making it a print.

Tempted to pick them all up... would be cheaper than a HT fig.

When first looking at the pics, that thought went across my mind. But now I think it wouldnt look right, as the head would be more or less as thick as Iron Man if they went that route.

Was wondering if they are planning to release more sets? Considering we still haven't got fury, and coulson and pepper yet.

I asked about Fury on the LEGO FB group. They told me that they have no plans to produce one and if I felt strongly enough about one, I could raise the subject at that forum that collects votes in order to submit an idea for consideration by the company. I think what we have for Avengers LEGO is all that we're getting.

If the Ultimate Spider-Man set that's coming does well enough, I imagine they could expand that line and a Fury could show up there.

Back