Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these all now available at the lego shops?

I don't see them offering online

Started with Avengers MCU figures from Hot Toys. Then the Funko Pops. Now Lego gets my cash. Even added a few members and made a decent figure diorama.

20150326_203758.jpg

Pineapple, your hulk buster mods make it look so much better. A lot less bland looking. I wouldn't hesitte to buy the set if it looked like that

I saw that one of the Ant Man sets was out, I don't recall seeing it in stores yet but someone posted a pic of it at Twitter from the Lego store at Disneyland.

I saw that one of the Ant Man sets was out, I don't recall seeing it in stores yet but someone posted a pic of it at Twitter from the Lego store at Disneyland.

Sadly it's the only one and it's been out since June 1st. Wonderful little set though!

I got the Ant Man set at the Lego store when I got my Winter Soldier minifig. It's an awesome little set.

I got into the Lego Marvel stuff after playing the game, which is the most addicting, fun little game I've ever played. What a great advertisement for the Lego sets, too, since as soon as I started playing the thing I immediately wanted the sets. :slap

Can't wait for the Avengers game this fall, and to see some of the Civil War sets.

Started with Avengers MCU figures from Hot Toys. Then the Funko Pops. Now Lego gets my cash.

That's how it is for me and the MCU - this is probably the heaviest I've been into anything in years. I only have the Funko baby Groot right now, but I know that'll change because I have to go get a Yondu, and that will spiral from there.....

1st Lego SDCC exclusive revealed:

18745951215_6557c13761.jpg

San Diego Comic Con 2015 is upon us. Here's a first look at one of the exclusive sets: The LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Age of Ultron 'Throne of Ultron'.
Piece count: 203 pieces
Price: $39.99.
Minifigures: 4

The minifigures are already in the current wave of Avengers: Age of Ultron sets.
Ultron being the same as in The Quinjet City Chase (76032) and the Sentries looking similar to the ones in the Iron Man vs. Ultron (76029) set but with the added neck brace piece.

See more at: The Brick Fan | LEGO News, LEGO Reviews, and Discussions

I got into the Lego Marvel stuff after playing the game, which is the most addicting, fun little game I've ever played. What a great advertisement for the Lego sets, too, since as soon as I started playing the thing I immediately wanted the sets. :slap

A bit off topic, but just thought I would mention that all the Lego games are on sale on Steam at the moment. Just bought the Lego Marvel Heroes game myself, which is installing right now, for 4,99€ which is 75% off. Not too bad. Now I can play with my little Lego Hawkeye in the game as well as outside as I have the minifig as well.

A bit off topic, but just thought I would mention that all the Lego games are on sale on Steam at the moment. Just bought the Lego Marvel Heroes game myself, which is installing right now, for 4,99€ which is 75% off. Not too bad. Now I can play with my little Lego Hawkeye in the game as well as outside as I have the minifig as well.

Awesome, I love Hawkeye, and I've played that game, its pretty good :hi5:

That'll be selling on Ebay for $150-200. :lecture

1st Lego SDCC exclusive revealed:

View attachment 190524

San Diego Comic Con 2015 is upon us. Here's a first look at one of the exclusive sets: The LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Age of Ultron 'Throne of Ultron'.
Piece count: 203 pieces
Price: $39.99.
Minifigures: 4

The minifigures are already in the current wave of Avengers: Age of Ultron sets.
Ultron being the same as in The Quinjet City Chase (76032) and the Sentries looking similar to the ones in the Iron Man vs. Ultron (76029) set but with the added neck brace piece.

See more at: The Brick Fan*|*LEGO News, LEGO Reviews, and Discussions

Back