LEGO Ghostbusters!! It's Official!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have!

And if anyone has a Lego Delorean or any solid lead on one, please hit me up!

Awesome. I wonder if those Slimers are different at all? Minimates are still way cooler IMO, but Ghostbusters mini figures must be purchased. . .I still weep from time to time thinking about the cancelled Kubricks :(
yiHsw0p.jpg

image.jpg
I just built the Ghostbusters car last night. Great build! It has a solid, heavy feel so the pieces do not feel like they are coming off easy. The minifigures and backpacks are also so detailed. I can't wait to buy the headquarters!
$350 and over 4600 pieces I read it'll be.

Recreate iconic Ghostbusters scenes with the 2-story Firehouse Headquarters, featuring laboratory, living quarters, containment unit and much more. Capture the ghosts with the proton packs and restore order, or solve other supernatural cases! Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Library Ghost and Zombie Driver.

Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost. Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost.
Slide the Ghostbusters heroes down the fire pole into action. Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit.
Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig! Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he's possessed!
Suspend ghosts around the building's exterior with attachable transparent arms. Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement.
Measures over 14" (36cm) high, 9" (25cm) wide and 14" (38cm) deep.

Could one of you kind souls that has access to both please shoot a pic of a Mega Bloks figure next to the Ecto 1 for scale? THANKS!

Damn, that's expensive. I'll blow all of my Lego reward points on it and get it somewhere manageable though. I gotta get it.

I haven't followed LEGO very closely, but this cost issue made me curious and I found this article, which is enlightening:

How Much Does One Lego Piece Cost? | WIRED

The mean value per piece is 10.4 cents after accounting for a $7.34 base price. The GB firehouse costs 7.4 cents per piece after accounting for that base starting point. So it is a better than average bargain.

Back