LEGO Ghostbusters!! It's Official!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way out of my price range. ****ing bad ass though. It hurt to spend $180 on the Millenium Falcon for my son for Christmas. I can't justify double that for this set (but again...holy **** is it awesome).

Took me and my wife a month to build the Simpsons house we only had time on the weekends for a few hours. This will take a summer lol.
Yikes! I'm in the same boat. I don't have a lot of free time on the nights and weekends. But my wife loves puzzles, so maybe she would help me, as well.

My local lego store had a couple HQs in stock and one had my name all over it.. The box is huge and heavy, I suggest buying in person if you care about box condition. Not going to be easy to ship without damage, a few of the boxes at the lego store were already buckling at the bottom due to the mass. This set might seem expensive but it's actually a really good price per brick compared to other lego properties

Funny you mention box damage. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that mine shipped from Lego via FedEx. FedEx sucks something awful and things usually end up dinged and dented from them.

I never had Lego box damage from FedEX but I don't care about the box. Lego stores here charge everything more than msrp so I'm better off buying at Lego's website.

Closest LEGO store to me is a 90 minute drive. I've never had any damage from shipping so I saved myself the time and gas by ordering online.

Back