Lego Disney minifigure series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought eight from the LEGO Store while I was at Disney Springs yesterday. I got Peter Pan, Aladdin, Genie, Minnie, Daisy(x2), Buzz and Stitch. Got to say out of the ones I got Peter Pan is my favorite one with Aladdin and Genie being a tie for second.

On Saturday I went to four Wal-Marts... at the 4th Wal-Mart I found 21 of them. Then I went to the Target down the street, had them check the back and he brought out a whole box. I was able to get myself an entire set and my friend ALMOST an entire set (just missing Donald and Ariel).

At Downtown Disney Anaheim Lego Store on Sunday morning, it was a mad house but a very well handled mad house. People were just in all corners of the store feeling up packages, and employees just keep on bringing case after case and walking around asking if people were good. The limit was 18 so people definitely wanted to get a full set before they waited 30 minutes to make their purchase.

I have some Genies to trade.
Looking for Ursula, Alice, Minnie and Ariel.

Some pics! This was all I had time for on Sunday. I'll try to snap the rest next weekend.

IMG_9704.jpg

IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9760.jpg

IMG_9804.jpg

IMG_9796.jpg

IMG_9814.jpg

IMG_9830.jpg

IMG_9854.jpg

10 bags, 8 different...no feeling around or anything. Not too bad I suppose. Got Mickey, Minnie, and Daisy. The wife and I are really enjoying these, and the lineup looks better the bigger it gets. The colors are fantastic. Hope Series 2 isn't far off.

I found a box of these a week before they were supposed to be put out. Made a whole set and sold off the extras. They are very nice. My only gripe would be Mr Incredible. He looks more like Mr Incredible's son, Dash.

There is a rumored Cinderella/Disney Castle set that is supposed to be coming out later in the year. It's supposed to have some other minifigures as well. Will probably set some sales records between Lego collectors and Disney collectors.

There is a rumored Cinderella/Disney Castle set that is supposed to be coming out later in the year. It's supposed to have some other minifigures as well. Will probably set some sales records between Lego collectors and Disney collectors.

...not as a LEGO Friends scale set right? They've done a ton of those releases already.

...not as a LEGO Friends scale set right? They've done a ton of those releases already.

Correct. This will be with the same kind of minifigures they just released, not friends figures. And the castle is supposed to be very large and will be a Lego D2C set. Price range has been speculated as being between $350 and $500.

Back