Lego Disney minifigure series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look great and i'll be after a full set. Luckily I have a supermarket near me at work (big business area) so I normally have my pick of the toys (force friday was very underwhelming) and may be able to grab a complete box of these.

I'd like to have all of these. Worst part... having to stand there at the store and feeling each bag to avoid doubling up on a minifigure. :lol

I'd like to have all of these. Worst part... having to stand there at the store and feeling each bag to avoid doubling up on a minifigure. :lol

Ha I know! Best thing to do is buy a load, take them home and feel them, then return what you don't need.

That said, the guys in the Lego store will sometimes help out and give you some clues.

Ha I know! Best thing to do is buy a load, take them home and feel them, then return what you don't need.

That said, the guys in the Lego store will sometimes help out and give you some clues.
When the Minifigures Series first started there were numbered codes stamped on the outside back cover. It was much easier to tell what was inside. LEGO caught on to people decoding the numbers and so now we need to resort to the 'feel' method. :)

They are already available in Legoland, Danemark... Does someone know if the disney minifigures will be inclueded in the online minifigures game ?
Aladdin.jpgAlice.jpgUrsula.jpg71012Box.jpg

Damn that's awesome! I need a complete set.

I noticed the packaging does not say "Series 1" or anything to indicate that there will be another set. However, I find it hard to believe that they will be done after this run. So much more characters they can do. A LOT more!

Dear Centurion, it seems that there will be other Disney series after this. Here are some figures they will probably make... I'm dreaming of having the Evil queen because it's one of my favourite Disney character.
Lego-Disney-Series-16-Collectible-Minifigure-Series.jpg

I would love to get Maleficent, Ursula, Evil Queen, Cruella and Hades, best villains ever !

They've been leaked at various Targets for the last two weeks but I haven't had any luck. I was told by a friend that they're also at Legoland. Odd that they'd release them early of all places.

Bought my first one today and got Mickey. :)

My fiancée got Pan and said 'shouldn't he have his bow and arrow?' Turns out she thought it was Robin Hood. :lol Although I would LOVE a Disney robin hood mini fig!

These are up on the LEGO store website now, if you're like me and have bad luck finding them in stores.

Back