Lego Disney minifigure series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few duplicates if anyone wants to trade. I have a Stitch, couple Genies, Cheshire Cat, and an alien. Looking for Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Aladdin, Hook, Alice, and Syndrome. PM me

Having a hard time finding these in my area. Closest Target, and Toys R Us is about an hour away. Only have a Walmart around here. I want to avoid buying the set on Ebay. Anyone have any sites to find these on? Also, for those that have found these at Walmart, what part of the store. I have checked the toys, and front of the store near registers. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Having a hard time finding these in my area. Closest Target, and Toys R Us is about an hour away. Only have a Walmart around here. I want to avoid buying the set on Ebay. Anyone have any sites to find these on? Also, for those that have found these at Walmart, what part of the store. I have checked the toys, and front of the store near registers. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!
The local WalMart here puts it in the LEGO section. It just varies by store.

The local WalMart here puts it in the LEGO section. It just varies by store.

I figured it would vary by store, but sometimes, it might be in an area that I wouldn't normally think about. I will just keep checking. Thanks for the reply.

Which minifig in this series is rare?

This is how many in each box of 60.

Lego-71012-Collectible-Minifigure-Disney-Series-Box-Discribution-1.jpg

Biggest fail pick to date- 10 to get 1 I didn't have. My final 3 are going to be elusive me thinks. I may have to try this feeling technique after all (not that ending up with 2 sets would be such a bad thing:))

Biggest fail pick to date- 10 to get 1 I didn't have. My final 3 are going to be elusive me thinks. I may have to try this feeling technique after all (not that ending up with 2 sets would be such a bad thing:))

Which one are you missing?

Maleficent, Genie, and Hook. Probably should be the easiest to find with a little work. I've kinda been cool just randomly grabbing up to this point at the 2 stores I go to, but now that I've got about 14 duplicates and possible supplies drying up, I want have a little better "luck".

And just like that, success (albeit with a little help).

Went to the Lego store to get some stuff. 2 folks and an employee are around the Disney box, so I just meander around as to not crowd the area. They are all feeling packs and the Lego dude was even helping out! Perhaps it's commonplace, I don't know, but it seemed unusual to me. At this point I'm kinda intrigued, so I start hovering. These guys are pros. They left with what they wanted. I moved in and asked the Lego guy how accurate he was and he says "Very". Told him what I needed and we went through the partial box. He was giving me all the tips and says they do this all the time. He loved getting people what they needed. So no Maleficents with what was out on the floor, so he goes in the back and busts out another box. Says he has to refill anyway. I ended up finding her first and he verified. So got my 3, and still had the pleasure of opening. We chatted about the popularity of the line and I asked what he knew about the castle. Same as everyone else I'm afraid. I wish he said it with a knowledgeable 'I can't say' wink or something, but I get the sense he didn't know for sure.

Anyway, sorry for the story. It was cool to me though. Disney and Legos seems to bring out the best in people.

No reason to apologize. Glad to hear you ended up with what you were looking for. I went to toys r us(unfortunately the only place that carries these for hundreds of miles), and they limit each customer to three. Well, I told her that I had driven from 30 miles away, and she let me get a little more than three. SCORE FOR ME :). so I started picking some out. She asked if I was going to feel around for the ones I wanted... Apparently it's quite common. So I took a stab, and between my fiancee and I, we were able to distinguish the likes of ursula, peter pan, maleficent, and cheshire cat. After that, we happened to get a few more, but we failed on a couple, and ended up with two genies, and two of stitch. Hey, if you have any tips, I wouldn't mind hearing them ;). Anyway, glad to hear you ended up with the whole set. congrats!

Back