Lego Disney minifigure series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend and I have decided to get this for Christmas. It seems to me they had Magic Kingdom in mind when selecting the figures to be included, especially considering the Mickey in the tuxedo figure. It makes me wish the castle came with Goofy and Pluto instead of Daisy and Tinker Bell.

I'm already thinking about what other sets I'd like to see and since Captain Hook is my favorite Disney villain I'd love to see a Jolly Roger playset.

I hope LEGO gets around to making a replica of the Haunted Mansion, complete with the queue and surrounding gates. :rock

Haunted-Mansion-exterior-April-2007.jpg

Yeesh, acting and comedy certainly aren't their strong suits. Glad that lego building is!

Yeesh, acting and comedy certainly aren't their strong suits. Glad that lego building is!
LOL! I was thinking this too for the entire duration.

That Asian guy in the latter half of the video comes into frame and right up into the main designer's face. Back up a little dude! :lol

August 17 is when VIP members can get early access to the Disney Castle. Normal release will be September 1.

How does one become a VIP?

Edit: Never mind. I signed up a week ago, just forgot about it. Unlikely that I'll receive the card before this set is available.

Back