Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2013!!!

It's a "fun" (pardon the pun) set. The Two-Face bank robbery set has a nice Batmobile.

Just ordered the Batcave for in store pickup off of Walmart.com for like $55. Gonna shop around for a deal for Arkham or just order it online somewhere. Gonna look into the Funhouse and Two-Face set as well.

God, the Batcave for $55 is a total steal!! It's a big, fun set with lots of minifigs and features as well as two vehicles. That's a can't miss!

I didn't buy the funhouse or Arkham, but I do want both.

God, the Batcave for $55 is a total steal!! It's a big, fun set with lots of minifigs and features as well as two vehicles. That's a can't miss!

I didn't buy the funhouse or Arkham, but I do want both.

Yea, I couldn't really believe it. I didn't remember the retail price of the set, but then I went back and looked. It's $69.99 in most places and $89.99 at TRU when not on sale. I really wish I could pick up Arkham on eBay or at a store. But the eBay prices are ridiculous or without the minfigs. Which surprised me a little considering this set released this year.

Well, it was an exclusive to Lego stores only, so you're best off to just wait for a catalog coupon and buy one at the lego store. :(

Yeah, I paid 69.99 for mine at a local Target and was pretty happy, after the build was complete, with the price. My local TRU had it for 99.99.... Mines of Moria too, which I ended up getting for 60 on Amazon. 20 below normal retail and 40 below TRU insanity.

Well, it was an exclusive to Lego stores only, so you're best off to just wait for a catalog coupon and buy one at the lego store. :(

Yeah, I paid 69.99 for mine at a local Target and was pretty happy, after the build was complete, with the price. My local TRU had it for 99.99.... Mines of Moria too, which I ended up getting for 60 on Amazon. 20 below normal retail and 40 below TRU insanity.

Arkham is a lego store exclusive? I saw it TRU last week I'm pretty sure, unless that is considered a Lego Store.

Really?? My local stores don't have them so I just assumed it was Lego Stores only. Sorry. :(

Man, I just check TRU.com!! 180?? Damn.

Yea, Wal-Mart says it is sold in stores or you can do site to store shipping, Target only says it is sold online. And no need to apologize haha.

Good to know though!! Should I stumble upon a Target GC, perhaps for a Christmas gift) I might be able to cut into the price of Arkham, plus another 5% off with the Red Card... hmmmmm

Good to know though!! Should I stumble upon a Target GC, perhaps for a Christmas gift) I might be able to cut into the price of Arkham, plus another 5% off with the Red Card... hmmmmm

Haha, funny that you mention Red Cards. My job while currently in college involves asking nearly every person I see about getting a Red Card. Also I just went to pick-up the Batcave and checked Wal-Mart, TRU, and Target for Arkham. Didn't see it or a slot for it. Doesn't mean much, but I saw every other Batman set at least once.

I can't even bring myself to buy stuff from TRU anymore. They just had Jabba's Sail Barge when I walked into my local store and I didn't even consider buying it at their $115 price point.

Yeah if I see a set I want at TRU then I immediately stop at Target or WM on the way home.

anyone have any of the Man of Steel sets? Getting pretty trigger happy with the Battle of Smallville set.

Arkham Asylum is getting delivered today and I can't wait up build this set.

I would like to see an OA set with several different lanterns. Also a deluxe Hall of Justice set, similar to Arkham in size with Martian Manhunter and Hawkman, or the Captain Marvel that was available at SDCC last year. Maybe some Aquaman themed sets, either an Atlantean palace or Black Manta's yacht or something. Also a STAR labs set with Cyborg, Darkseid and some Parademons. I'm sick of vehicle sets now.

Im ok with vehicle sets. Im just tired of Batman sets in general.

Still want Wonder woman with Invisible Jet w/Hawkgirl
Hall of Justice would be awesome w/Cyborg and Martian Manhunter
a Lantern set, with maybe a big power battery build up w/Guy Gardner and Larfleeze

I would like to see an OA set with several different lanterns. Also a deluxe Hall of Justice set, similar to Arkham in size with Martian Manhunter and Hawkman, or the Captain Marvel that was available at SDCC last year. Maybe some Aquaman themed sets, either an Atlantean palace or Black Manta's yacht or something. Also a STAR labs set with Cyborg, Darkseid and some Parademons. I'm sick of vehicle sets now.

Sets would definitely be great. I boxed up some stuff in one of my collection areas and put it in storage to display some of the new Lego stuff... It's been a Lego summer.

Back