Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2013!!!

From darth_tater on Eurobricks and posted on thebrickfan.com

The Penguin Face-Off (76010) – Minifigures include Batman, the Penguin, and two robot penguin henchmen. Batman comes with a jet-ski type vehicle and the Penguin has a duck-like flotation vehicle like the one in Batman Returns. This set is the smallest set of the wave.

Man-Bat Attack (76011) – Minifigures include Batman, Robin, and Man-Bat. Batman’s vehicle is a Batcopter looking vehicle. This is a small-to-medium sized set.

The Riddler Chase (76012) – Minifigures include Batman, the Flash, and the Riddler. Batman has a Batmobile and the Riddler has a green drag racer type vehicle. This set contains 304 pieces and will retail for $29.99. See more images below.

The Joker Steam Roller (76013) – Minifigures include Batman, the Joker, a possibility of Nightwing, and two other villains. Batman has a jet with wings that have similar functions as the Republic Striker-class Starfighter (9497). The Joker has a Steam Roller with a lot of colors.

The newest video game clearly put this line in perspective: Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes. Batman is the focus. Always has been, always will be. The fact we are getting anyone besides Batman is just a happy afterthought. If they really wanted to focus on the other characters, we'd have more than just the Lex Luthor set that didn't have Batman. At least we got Aquaman this year and Flash next year. That's better than no Flash or Aquaman. I just wish they'd stop doing those $&%! SDCC exclusives of figures we actually want. Make Batman variants for those, or make them in freaking reasonable numbers like other booth freebies :slap

that arkham set is totally awesome ~ nice collection!

: D

Thanks. Arkham is my favourite of all of the Lego I've built in this SUMMER OF LEGO!!

I picked up two of the City 4436 Patrol Car sets on clearance ($7) to give Arkham two more guards...

Give Joker two more evil henchmen for Bats to punch...

And two patrol cars for GCPD to either help OR chase down the batmobile.

Love adding to these sets.

Welcome! There are several available on Ebay as well.

Check these out!

$(KGrHqR,!jQFD)Q7VMfZBRHmuk!D3Q~~60_12.JPG

Apologies in advance for the substandard ipad photo. Today at TRU there was a lego "event" where you make a free "Joker mini bot" thing that looked like butt to me. My wife talked me into going, and I'm glad she did. The piece is clearly made to have a mini fig standing on a little protrusion at the front. Now it looks pretty cool.

And here are the prototype images of the Batman sets:

https://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=281273

I removed them because it's not allowed to embed preliminary pictures on forums. The pictures can be found by clicking on the hyperlink.

Definite minifigures from the set:
10533906673_88a832ca69_o.jpg

Nightwing:
10349894875_61c25e1541.jpg

The Flash:
10233374706_4cf49ac10e.jpg
10233375016_6a7c93a74b.jpg

Last edited:

I really want that Flash minifig. He looks pretty awesome!

I went to the grand opening of my local Lego store this past Friday. I'm seriously thinking about picking up Joker's Funhouse. It looks like a pretty good set for $40.

Got my little Catwoman set from Lego today ! Glad I was able to take advantage of the sale in some way LOL.

Back