Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2013!!!

If any of you guys pick this up and don't want it let me know...

Not sure I can buy one straight out.

LEGO-30166-Robin-and-Redbird-Cycle-Super-Heroes-Toysnbricks.jpg

Canada exclusive? All of the ones on evilbay are from Canada or Niagra Falls NY, which is more or less the same thing.

The first new 2014 set has been leaked. And boy, my 3 favourite DC characters in 1 set (next to the joker ofc). Already a must buy for me!
The Riddler Chase [ € 30 ]

1373923856000-Batman-TheRiddlerChase-1307151732_4_3.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome new set and it looks great!

I think we'll be getting THREE unique MiniFigs here guys.

I zoomed in on the photo and it's hard to tell, but the Batman is definitely NOT wearing the typical belt seen in the usual releases. Which means this is either ANOTHER release of the TDK Bats OR a totally new design. New 52 perhaps? I like the gold on the wheel-wells. Looks awesome! Looks like this Batmobile has a little Burton flavor to it. Is that thing in the back some sort of device that lifts up?

Green-suitRiddler looks awesome! Glad he's getting a good release like this.

The Flash is definitely a highlight as well. Cool to see they modified his helmet a little bit.

I'm eager to see what else SDCC brings! Maybe finally Green Lantern??

A GL would be excellent. I broke down and ordered the Arkham Asylum set after picking up the Batcave and Joker's Funhouse... Officially addicted.

Awesome new set and it looks great!

I think we'll be getting THREE unique MiniFigs here guys.

I zoomed in on the photo and it's hard to tell, but the Batman is definitely NOT wearing the typical belt seen in the usual releases. Which means this is either ANOTHER release of the TDK Bats OR a totally new design. New 52 perhaps? I like the gold on the wheel-wells. Looks awesome! Looks like this Batmobile has a little Burton flavor to it. Is that thing in the back some sort of device that lifts up?

Green-suitRiddler looks awesome! Glad he's getting a good release like this.

The Flash is definitely a highlight as well. Cool to see they modified his helmet a little bit.

I'm eager to see what else SDCC brings! Maybe finally Green Lantern??

You are correct, not only is that new the batmobile, but that batman is based off the new Beware The Batman show:

tumblr_m7mns6KNws1qeenqto1_500.png

Sweet! Has it started yet?

Sorry for all the questions but I do not keep up with the shows. Is it cgi? Animated etc?

Thanks. :duff

Here's a better picture:
14uiedu.png

Batman is indeed inspired on that design.
More news coming soon. :)

Back