Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

He would be cool, but has less reuse potential than the Manbats did/have. Clayface would be sweet too. Plus all of the new heroes and bad guys in Batman 2 will be fun to have as well.

I had preordered the Lego DC game thinking that if you PO it that they will hold the GameStop exclusive mini figure for you. Plus I paid in full. I guess not.

Did you just pick it up today? :lol The exclusives were given out first come first serve. They're not going to hang on to them for a week. If it was a code or something they print it out with the recepit I think. But when I picked up my game last week the guy said they didn't even have enough for all the pre-orders. Made me glad I went first day right after work.

Sucks you missed out though. I'd try to snag one now before he goes up in price!

Did you just pick it up today? :lol The exclusives were given out first come first serve. They're not going to hang on to them for a week. If it was a code or something they print it out with the recepit I think. But when I picked up my game last week the guy said they didn't even have enough for all the pre-orders. Made me glad I went first day right after work.

Sucks you missed out though. I'd try to snag one now before he goes up in price!

:slap never knew that :lol oh well. Was it released this Tuesday or last Tuesday?

Can somebody pick this up for me? :pray:

sdcc-2012-lego-bizarro.jpg

Man, Captain Marvel is angry.

Good luck getting those. I was at the con last year and the line was crazy at all times for the free Batman mini figure. Wasn't worth the wait to me...

2013-lego-superheroes.jpg

They all look Amazing, love White Batman and Mr. Freeze

Still bummed they are nearly all Batman once again, i mean the conc exclusives seem to be the only place to get real DC characters (GL, Shazam, Bizarro) and those are impossible to get for a reasonable price

Last edited:
Re: Lego DC 2012. NOW 2013!!!

There's gonna be one set with Batman, Bane and Gordon based of TDKR

I'd say it's possible that some of these are Arkham Asylum / City videogame based judging on the Joker, Harley, Robin and freeze designs.

My favourite DC minifigures are White Suit Batman and Freeze.

Favourite Marvel ones are NOVA!!!! :yess: and JJJ

I'm thinking

Batman (in white suit), Mr. freeze & Aquaman will be in an ice lair set.

Joker, Dr. Quinzel, Scarecrow, Penguin & Robin will be in a new Arkham Asylum set.

My Local WalMart had the Batcave on closeout for $39.00, so I picked up another one to build.

Thanks for the heads up James :hi5:

As for the set, right now i'm not impressed, with that many minifigs it's gonna be real expensive and the set itself doesn't look that great imo.

Back