Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

Huuuuhhh!! LEGION OF DOOM!!!! I think a pantsless Brainiac minifig would be hilarious.

We had a Lego store open up near us and went to check it out. I wanted to buy a Joker Funhouse, but the manager said they sold out and was told by corporate not to expect any more shipments! :panic:

wtf is the deal with that set?

Thought I saw some when I went in to visit the soft opening...or not. *confused*

well, now that Sideshow is carrying LEGOs, you get sideshow points instead of LEGO points, if you order with them

The only problem is they don't seem to be getting in new sets very fast. The Marvel sets have been available since the begining of the month and they still don't have them yet. May for them supposedly. I'd be more than willing to order through them if they just got them in sooner, or had some of the hard to find/exclusive sets as well. Plus I bet their shipping is cheaper and quicker than Lego's!

Toys R Us has the little poly bag Bat boats. I mean, not just online but at the retail stores too.

I saw a whole bunch of them for 5 bucks each. I picked one up. Great way to get a minifigure if you're not keen on buying whole sets. It's a good idea on Lego's part as it gets around the license agreement of not being able to sell the mini figures on their own.

Hopefully they do more of these for different Batman figures and characters.

Toys R Us has the little poly bag Bat boats. I mean, not just online but at the retail stores too.

I saw a whole bunch of them for 5 bucks each. I picked one up. Great way to get a minifigure if you're not keen on buying whole sets. It's a good idea on Lego's part as it gets around the license agreement of not being able to sell the mini figures on their own.

Hopefully they do more of these for different Batman figures and characters.

Yeah, I don't really have the space for a big lego display, but I'd like some of the mini figures, so I plan on picking up this figure if I can find it.

Glad to hear they are finally showing up in stores. $5 for the set and another $5 for shipping on line is just not going to happen :lol

Is GameStop still including the Lego set if you PO the Lego Batman 2 game? I asked yesterday and he just said it comes with a code for another playable character.

Is GameStop still including the Lego set if you PO the Lego Batman 2 game? I asked yesterday and he just said it comes with a code for another playable character.

Yeah you get Lex if you pre-order the game from Gamestop. In Australia they are also including a villians 5 pack DLC code. Not sure if its coming to the USA or not. That might be the code your store was referring to.

When in doubt, order it online since it says it has Lex and choose the option to pick it up at the store. That way you should be covered. My first gamestop purchase actually. I just picked up the first game for cheap and have been playing it over the last few weeks. Pretty fun in an easy, mindless kid game. But its nice to have a game my little cousins can play when they come over. Mortal Kombat, Arkham, CoD aren't exactly little kid games :lol

Yeah you get Lex if you pre-order the game from Gamestop. In Australia they are also including a villians 5 pack DLC code. Not sure if its coming to the USA or not. That might be the code your store was referring to.

When in doubt, order it online since it says it has Lex and choose the option to pick it up at the store. That way you should be covered. My first gamestop purchase actually. I just picked up the first game for cheap and have been playing it over the last few weeks. Pretty fun in an easy, mindless kid game. But its nice to have a game my little cousins can play when they come over. Mortal Kombat, Arkham, CoD aren't exactly little kid games :lol

Thanks, just went back and talked to another sales person and she said it comes with it. So I just ordered the wii version. Not bad for $40 and Lego set

Its not really a set. More of just a figure. I'm not even sure what those black things next to the Lex in the pic are supposed to be :lol

But you get a stupid little jet ski with a Batman figure for $5, so I guess Lex is worth at least that (probably a lot more than the actual game in the future if past sets are any indication).

Speaking of the Jet Ski, I did manage to pick it up at TRU yesterday. It is pretty crappy. Only the Batman figure is really worth getting the set for, and not even then if you got any of the other sets with the Black Batman suit. The Jetski looks unfinished to me. Like its missing its complete back end. Its like half a vehicle :lol

Its not really a set. More of just a figure. I'm not even sure what those black things next to the Lex in the pic are supposed to be :lol

But you get a stupid little jet ski with a Batman figure for $5, so I guess Lex is worth at least that (probably a lot more than the actual game in the future if past sets are any indication).

Speaking of the Jet Ski, I did manage to pick it up at TRU yesterday. It is pretty crappy. Only the Batman figure is really worth getting the set for, and not even then if you got any of the other sets with the Black Batman suit. The Jetski looks unfinished to me. Like its missing its complete back end. Its like half a vehicle :lol

:lol I just want the mini figs anyways. The rest goes to my son. I still need to get the first Lego Batman game, I have it on a DS R4 card but probably get it for the wii.

We had a Lego store open up near us and went to check it out. I wanted to buy a Joker Funhouse, but the manager said they sold out and was told by corporate not to expect any more shipments! :panic:

So the store got more, and lego.com is still taking orders, so I'm guessing the manager got some misinformation...

Man-bat anyone?

scaled.php

After getting the Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle I am convinced Lego is going to give us a Manbat in the DC line finally. I mean look what I was able to do with just swapping the Man-bat creature's legs with the werwolf's. Surely Lego had this in mind when they finall developed this Manbat figure!

Great idea. Nice addition to the Rogues Gallery

Back