Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

I hope they do, I heard LEGO renewed Star Wars license for 10 years O_O

Also,

On the Lexbot, I see some clear green pieces. hopfully a good sign of things to come for GL

With all the transparent green pieces that was my first thought too :lol

I've sometimes removed the cockpit, modded it slightly and chucked Riddler in there for a different display.

I'm sure they'll do GL, they already made the minifigure from the film.

Yea. I had no idea it was a giveaway at SDCC and NYCC, or I would have parked my ass at the LEGO booth until I had one

Oh no, I've gotten the custom bug again :lol I found an easy one. Take this head:

!CC3z+7!!mk~$(KGrHqQOKo8E0U64M8QhBNMs+QKC9Q~~_12.JPG

And put it on a Lex Luthor body and you've got a nice and easy Black Mask!

black-mask-horrid-head.jpg

Finished the Batcave today and was looking up the Fun House set on Lego only to find it gone from the site. Is that normal for an item to disapear like that?

TRU has revealed the "final" boxart for the Lego Avengers sets. Including the bad guys who are hard to make out. They look like some Asgardian robots or something...

https://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=2607

EDIT: Found the Lego Marvel thread and posted it there too, but I figured it'd be interesting to see for the DC fans as well.

I'm guessing if they do any TDKR sets, maybe they'll show up towards the Fall? Or perhaps as a business decision they just don't want to announce them as they may hurt the release/sales of the CURRENT and upcoming products.

Last edited:

Just came across this on Ebay. Has anyone seen these Superhero Magnets out in LEGO stores yet?

Other than the LEGO store nearby, nowhere that I've looked has kept any of the sets but the larger figures in stock for long. Any TDKR sets will sell, regardless of what's currently on the market.

I haven't seen any of the magnets yet, but a LEGO store clerk told me those were coming along with keychains :yess:

Hahaha! Silly eBay scalpers.

Here you go:

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/LEGO-Super-Heroes-Magnet-Set-Batman-Robin-and-The-Joker-853431

Be careful with the magnets. LEGO now typically glues the pieces together, making them actual... magnets. Not minifigs with swappable parts.

I don't think I'll ever buy any LEGO from TRU. The exclusives like the Y-Wing can be had from my LEGO store at regular retail with points, with the coupons they mail me, or online when they run their occasional free shipping specials. The Batcave at TRU is $20 over retail. Ridiculous.

Yeah, I don't know why they bother with the magnets when they basically ruin figure doing so. Gimme more sets over those anyday.

Yeah, TRU's prices are nuts. I only bought the funhouse from them last week because of the BOGO 1/2 sale. So I got two and sold the second on Amazon to not only make up the difference but basically get my set for just over $20 :rock

But the Batcave is so over priced that you can't really do anything but break even on that thing with a BOGO sale. $2-5 is really the max on being able to get a sale there make any sense, not $20 more :lol

Does anyone know if the original Batman Lego magnets were actual mini figures or were they like the new ones and not actual figures?

I've got all of the original sets both past and present, but have passed on the updated Batwing/Joker and Batmobile/Two-face so far. I don't really collect variants is my reasoning. But looking closely at the new Batwing box today at Wal-Mart, it became apparent that the vehicle is at least 40% smaller this time around. Can anyone confirm or refute? I'll buy it if it really is that different.

All of the sets are totally different, even if similarly themed. Which sucks because I'm in the oppposite boat. I missed all of the originals but have all the new ones.

Yeah the newer Batplane and helicopter are quite a bit smaller. Standing the newer one on the tale next to the original, its just over half the length. The Two-Face set is quite a bit cooler than the original, imo. It actually comes with a small building instead of just a guard rail. But, like the Batplane the Batmobile is quite a bit smaller. I also think the new Two-Face truck has cooler features.

I just hate the new Two-face colors. I just love the black and white look so the orange and purple isn't my first choice. But dang those original set prices are insane. Well, the BIN prices are anyway. What ever happened to AUCTIONS on ebay? :lol

Back