Legends of Cthulhu Retro Action Figure KS - Now with 12'' Cthulhu!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not sure I can see it.

If you have recieved the kickstarter thank you video via email it's shown in the background when the guy in the middle leans over to grab the spawn of Cthulhu figure. It's in clay form. I love your haul. At the time I could only afford one complete set, which I have decided to keep in package. I've picked up a second set to open from BBTS and hope they eventually sell the Deep One and Cultist indivually so I can army build.

Yes, I saw it on a second viewing! I thought they were going to do a sneak peek and I totally missed it the first time around.

Nice! Yeah, they didn't make too many. Glad I got my order in. I went ahead and ordered the regular and the Necronomicon set.

Picked up all four of the carded figures, plus the 12" Cthulhu from Think Geek during their sale. The figures are already 25% off and they have a coupon (BYE2015) that gives you another 25% if you spend $100, or 30% off if you spend $150, so you can get them all for under $100.

My birthday is February and I've decided to make it Cthulhu-themed, so I won't be opening up the big guy until then, but the individual figures look really nice. Not sure why they didn't secure the accessories in the bubble somehow though.

Picked up all four of the carded figures, plus the 12" Cthulhu from Think Geek during their sale. The figures are already 25% off and they have a coupon (BYE2015) that gives you another 25% if you spend $100, or 30% off if you spend $150, so you can get them all for under $100.

My birthday is February and I've decided to make it Cthulhu-themed, so I won't be opening up the big guy until then, but the individual figures look really nice. Not sure why they didn't secure the accessories in the bubble somehow though.

nice grats! wants....

silly question but the save 30%, is that when you spend over 150 total including shipping? so if its under 150 but with shipping over does it work? prolly total of 150 sans shipping, just making sure.

Pretty sure it has to be $150 before shipping. I picked up a couple of Christmas gifts to take me over the threshold. Also, you can get 2.5% back from ebates if you use that site.

Back