Statue Legendary Beast - Captain America 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone please for love of everything wonderful in this world....please give an update!!!!!!!

Saw some stuff I cant unfortunately share, but this Cap statue is going to be the definitive comic book Cap statue.......look out next week!

Would love to get this, but, Haven't bought an XM statue in awhile, Are they allowed to sell to the U.S. Yet?

How can you tell?
Well he only gets a certain amount. And I've seen 2-3 other people order through him. I gave him an offer and he said he couldn't do it because he's almost sold out already so there's no point. Of course that could be just a sales tactic. But the ES is only 388 so there's not too many of these for the while world!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just ordered through Spec Fiction. Sounds like he's almost sold out.

Nice :clap is this the only place to order (and cheapest deal) to get him in the states? Was hoping for a 1/4 one but might be waiting a long time since P1 and Sideshow will no longer collaborate on 1/4 Marvel pieces after Venom now that they are splitting, so may settle on that Iron Studios Chris Evans one. Is this an XM Studios statue, or another company?

What is the best payment option to use, is full payment the best deal? Might just get him since he's my favorite Marvel character. How is Spec Fiction's cancellation policy and customer service in case of damages or issues or long delays?

Nice :clap is this the only place to order (and cheapest deal) to get him in the states? Was hoping for a 1/4 one but might be waiting a long time since P1 and Sideshow will no longer collaborate on 1/4 Marvel pieces after Venom now that they are splitting, so may settle on that Iron Studios Chris Evans one. Is this an XM Studios statue, or another company?

What is the best payment option to use, is full payment the best deal? Might just get him since he's my favorite Marvel character. How is Spec Fiction's cancellation policy and customer service in case of damages or issues or long delays?

It's a collaboration between Legacy Beasts and XM.

This is my first purchase from Spec Fic. Full payment saves you $75 overall and you can still do payment plans I think. According to their website you have 5 days to cancel. And if there's issues you'll get the replacement parts/statue necessary at no extra charge.

It's a collaboration between Legacy Beasts and XM.

This is my first purchase from Spec Fic. Full payment saves you $75 overall and you can still do payment plans I think. According to their website you have 5 days to cancel. And if there's issues you'll get the replacement parts/statue necessary at no extra charge.

Cool, thanks for the info. I am curious to get my first XM studios suitcase box packaging LOL :lol Did you do full payment? I'm considering doing payment plans just to help spread it out more over time and help budget. Good to hear their customer service is good with returns and replacements.

Back