Statue Legendary Beast - Captain America 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190502_025210.jpg

With these either side!!!

Great idea! Love my Captain America Triumphant. By the way 1/3 Cap is back up at Spec Fiction but now at $1500. Glad I got in early.

I ordered from Spec Fiction at the higher price. I'm bummed I couldn't get in on the first round at the lower price BUT I love the statue and the ES is low enough for me to justify the higher price.

Crongratulations!

I think, even at the higher price, this is still a solid exchange considering how well implemented, and numerous, the display options are.

Above $1500, at least as a pre-order with another $100 for slow shipping, I don't know that I would feel quite the same.

OTOH, I think XM and LBS have this priced the way they do as a bid to engender goodwill and positive WOM as they establish themselves and the line.

In the not too distant future I can see something like this retailing for substantially more.

XM Studios Album News

"XM Studios, in collaboration with Legendary Beast Studios is proud to present the first ever premium collectible, in our line of 1/3 Scale Prestige Series, “Captain America”! The first of many such pieces, you can discover a work of art that will bring depth, detail and a presence that reflects the true depiction of the American Icon.

Showcasing Captain America in a powerful leadership stance, this pose embodies everything of who he is as a Man of Justice and Freedom. From the incredibly Iconic and detailed Eagle Base, and the 3 poses that showcase him in his modern and classic format, there are multiple displays for the collector to enjoy for years to come.

Whilst the size is impressive, we have made sure to take collectors requirements into account. Easily displayable and able to fit in any display, this Captain America will impress and fit with any collection you currently own."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

lbs_captain-america_0pljac.jpg

lbs_captain-america_0aak6u.jpg

lbs_captain-america_0eojte.jpg

lbs_captain-america_07mkbw.jpg

lbs_captain-america_04tj17.jpg

lbs_captain-america_0g1k77.jpg

lbs_captain-america_00xkux.jpg

lbs_captain-america_055kp1.jpg

This really is the quintessential Captain America. It comes it different ways to pose it, has amazing detail and base, and is at a great size. I personally would have preferred 1/4 scale, but I aint complaining!

I hope its this year, and if the paint is as good as those photos, this will be my favourite statue of all time!!!!

This really is the quintessential Captain America. It comes it different ways to pose it, has amazing detail and base, and is at a great size. I personally would have preferred 1/4 scale, but I aint complaining!
XM Sentinel of Liberty is close to this in 1/4 form minus the salute and non helmeted head. I love it and still couldn't resist this piece.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

XM Sentinel of Liberty is close to this in 1/4 form minus the salute and non helmeted head. I love it and still couldn't resist this piece.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

While Sentinel Liberty is nice, I don't think it's at all comparable to this. The detail just isn't there comparatively.

Back