Statue Legendary Beast - Captain America 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, thanks for the info. I am curious to get my first XM studios suitcase box packaging LOL [emoji38] Did you do full payment? I'm considering doing payment plans just to help spread it out more over time and help budget. Good to hear their customer service is good with returns and replacements.
I did do full payment because it saves a little money and I don't like monthly bills. I also plan to do the sea freight shipping to save a bit more money. I don't mind having to wait a bit longer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I did do full payment because it saves a little money and I don't like monthly bills. I also plan to do the sea freight shipping to save a bit more money. I don't mind having to wait a bit longer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cool. Just ordered my first XM piece! Where did you get the option to choose the sea freight shipping? I think I will go with that too to save $150, never in a rush due to space limitations, but when I ordered there were only 2 "FREE" shipping options and I selected the latter which said pre-orders shipping would be charged separately at a later time.

Cool. Just ordered my first XM piece! Where did you get the option to choose the sea freight shipping? I think I will go with that too to save $150, never in a rush due to space limitations, but when I ordered there were only 2 "FREE" shipping options and I selected the latter which said pre-orders shipping would be charged separately at a later time.

Todd told me we choose our shipping method when it comes time to ship.

No wonder the after market is in such doldrums atm.

There is some truly incredible stuff being produced on a regular basis now from a range of companies covering a full spectrum of scales.

It's kind of a best of times/worst of times situation, as there are a ton of things I would love to get, but at the same time I can't count on selling off older pieces being much of a subsidy.

That's to say nothing of the ever present space issues.

This looks like a hell of a piece though.

This piece is a bargain. Sideshow is selling us undersized PFs at $1400 a pop and XM just gave us a 1/3 Cap with multiple switch out parts. I also read that XM is giving this piece a switch out torso to avoid seams. Wow! XM is running circles around sideshow when it comes to more bang for your buck.

Dimensions are roughly 33.5'' x 15'' x 17". Comes with two torsos so there are no arm seams.

With the amount of switch-outs, you get good bang for your buck. It's a great deal seeing that Prime 1 1/3 with torso switch-outs are around the same. I'm surprised to see too that some XM 1/4 statues are more than this piece, but maybe it's because of aftermarket inflation? Does Spec Fiction sell them at retail when they first become available for pre-order? I guess since Sideshow increased their prices now and their shipping has gone up, all 1/4 pieces are around the same $600-700 range? Perhaps XM is the way to go.

Thanks to Specfiction for giving me the opportunity to get this can't pass up masterpiece with their payment plan.
I'm having visions of this Captain America and the sculpted Jim Lee Superman which I have on PO flanking each side of my stereo TV setup in the man cave.

Back