Legend Studios Lit Display case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm wonder if anyone has tried but I need a display for something larger urgently for this weekend (won't have enough time to make custom) and thinking of using two of these front to front (to minimize the gap) with the USB ports facing outwards. Anyone tried this and have pictures? Worried that the touch switch for the lights may also act funny if I did that.....

Hmm wonder if anyone has tried but I need a display for something larger urgently for this weekend (won't have enough time to make custom) and thinking of using two of these front to front (to minimize the gap) with the USB ports facing outwards. Anyone tried this and have pictures? Worried that the touch switch for the lights may also act funny if I did that.....

I'm thinking on placing an order for one of these displays and found this on google:

DSC03004.jpg

here is the link:
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-206040-1-1.html

I'm thinking on placing an order for one of these displays and found this on google:

here is the link:
https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-206040-1-1.html

Thanks.... I just did it that day as a temporary setup for my friends wedding as it was sooooo last minute. I could not use both mirror backs as I needed to setup the display front to front to create a more square display. The front panel is shorter than the rear mirror panels so when using it on one of the rear slots it ended up being too short but it stayed in position kind of floating and was better than leaving it open. The lights certainly were acting up but managed to get it working somehow.....
This setup you found does not even have a visible seam in the front and back and there is no way the top box can stay in place just relying on the one side of acrylic panel without some voodoo :p I assume he had a custom piece cut for front and back to fit into the top and bottom boxes which is what I would do if I had time. Right now I am going to just build them a new display from scratch now that the wedding is over and I can take my time. It be cheaper and better fitting for their setup :p

I received 4 of the six I ordered today for the 1/4 scale collection. I got these with coupons over various months and for $59 a pop, they are pretty nice. I like the touch on/off, but I don't know if that is going to be an issue using a dimmer switch to daisy chain all of these. But easy to put together and the acrylic/ glass came well protected. Couple shots of Mr. J.

729F568B-2166-46D9-AE01-9E47A715B34A-4971-0000053846084741_zpsde3f42d0.jpg

FCC84F7D-CCE7-4FF5-9CFD-DF3C2934CAA1-4971-000005384F922025_zps1f725d22.jpg

638C709F-DD57-4293-8D84-349DA5D5748F-4971-000005393E2506B9_zpse8b4360c.jpg

E8A8B143-3D02-4102-A660-1A343B73DF4B-4971-0000053832EA1097_zps027162a1.jpg

I ordered the same way. Each were shipped individually when all could have fit in the same box.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Finally got my Master Lighthouse display case for my Cobra Commander Premium Format. A couple of quick pics. Needs some futzing.

4yzgE97.png

pdHCoON.png

I just saw from the newsletter, I think, that they have new rotating bases or something of the sort. Anyone have a video of these things in action?

I saw a few sideshow dealers selling them on ebay for $100. Still worth it I'd say as bbts had them for more just to preorder. I just receiver a few myself and had a few lights not work. Just a heads up but check the products when you receive these.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back