Legalizing Marijuana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultimate_wigger.jpg

^^^ lol I've taken craps that could kick his ass.
As for legalization, I've never smoked weed and never will but I'm not upset by people who DO. Just because uncle sam RAKES in the dough from drug prosecution doesn't give them the right to dictate how people act.
We live in a totalitarian police state and have for years now.

From what i've heard your not using your paper for writin but for ROLLING DOOBIES!!YOUR GONNA BE DOIN ALOT OF DOOBIE ROLLIN' WHEN YOUR LIVIN' IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!
matt_foley.jpg

I would bet my bubbler Cali legalizes this fall. It would only be a fart in the wind financially for them, but I think they'll take anything they can get at this point.

One thing I miss about about smoking the Herb.. is the new beginning..

I could work a full shift, get home, partake and have my whole days stress wiped out..:lol

Not every pot smoker is lazy, but every lazy, dumb, system-abusing, retard I've ever known SMOKES POT. Toke on that losers.

Seriously. He also forgot to mention that they all play drums. :lecture

Or that they drink. And smoke cigarettes. And play WoW.

They also may be inclined toward homosexual acts and/or have black friends.

He wants you to toke on the Holy Bible of Jesus Christ!!

One step ahead of him. The paper is harsh on the throat. :monkey3

Or that they drink. And smoke cigarettes. And play WoW.

They also may be inclined toward homosexual acts and/or have black friends.

One step ahead of him. The paper is harsh on the throat. :monkey3

You girls are getting awfully defensive. The point was simple and clear, but I understand you might be a little mentally foggy for whatever reason. So here it is. Catch it now: Every pot smoker I know is a loser. Maybe not always lazy, but a loser nonetheless. Did you understand that? Is that clear enough?

You girls are getting awfully defensive. The point was simple and clear, but I understand you might be a little mentally foggy for whatever reason. So here it is. Catch it now: Every pot smoker I know is a loser. Maybe not always lazy, but a loser nonetheless. Did you understand that? Is that clear enough?

.... theyre the defensive ones huh? :lol

One thing I miss about about smoking the Herb.. is the new beginning..

I could work a full shift, get home, partake and have my whole days stress wiped out..:lol

jagermeister+red bull, for me works the same thing.:rotfl
i'm lobbying it to replace coffee in the workplace...:rotfl

Back