Legalizing Drugs On The Horizon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, the amount of sensitive ladies in this thread is reaching unheard of levels. I'm deeply sorry I hurt the feelings of your friend who was busy trolling the thread. :[

Just a posting protip, before you hammer the reply button, you might want to read followup posts!

:rock :rock :rock

Boy, the amount of sensitive ladies in this thread is reaching unheard of levels. I'm deeply sorry I hurt the feelings of your friend who was busy trolling the thread. :[

Just a posting protip, before you hammer the reply button, you might want to read followup posts!
Pixletwin and I see eye to eye on very few things. In fact this is probably the first. I'm just stating that you didn't have to jump on him like that.

unconference.riot.jpg

This guy >>>>>
stoner-cat.jpg
trapped his cat in his bong for 3 days because the cat needed to "mellow out". :lol

Hmmmm I am troll... Interesting.

For the record, my feelings are far from hurt. You presume too much.

:lol at the newb giving "posting tips" to someone who has been around since 2006.

Yeah, you are trolling. But just for kicks, let's pretend you're not and get this thread back on track.

Straight up, what is your opposition to the legalization, or at the least, decriminalization of marijuana?

Yeah, you are trolling. But just for kicks, let's pretend you're not and get this thread back on track.

Straight up, what is your opposition to the legalization, or at the least, decriminalization of marijuana?

Perhaps you need to define trolling for me first. It was my impression that trolling was slinging insults at members and trying to get a rise?

I posted an article that buoyed a valid point which noone has rebutted satisfactorily.

Again I ask: Do you dispute that marijuana lowers a person's inhibitions and makes the do stupid things they would otherwise not have done?

Because that is basically why I am against marijuana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back