Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my copy this past weekend and played the first four levels of No Mercyy, I ^^^^in' love this game!! It is relentless on Expert and I love the fact that you never get the same scenario twice, the AI always keeps you guessing as to where the Zombies are gonna come from. I've only played single player so far, but can't wait to get a squad of four together to rock some zombie ^^^^! :rock

Me me! I wanna play! When you say the scenario is different does it change the story or something? :dunno

Me me! I wanna play! When you say the scenario is different does it change the story or something? :dunno
The Horde comes at you from different places all the time or sometimes not at all and when you least expect it bam, you have like 50 zombies in your face.

4 of us need to squad up sometime soon and do this ^^^^! I'm ready to play with people I know rather than 4 random dudes that don't know what the ^^^^ they're doing.

4 of us need to squad up sometime soon and do this ^^^^! I'm ready to play with people I know rather than 4 random dudes that don't know what the ^^^^ they're doing.

I will play but I want to start at the beginning if I do. Haven't opened it yet and don't want to miss out on the story elements.

This game is all kinds of fun!

Though I did die on one level literally at the door of the safehouse (and, as you know, that means I have to start over at the very beginning of that level now :banghead)

I've played through almost half of the Single Player Campaign and it's taken nearly 3 hours. Add the very high replay value (particularly with Co-Op and MP) and this game is worth it.

I will play but I want to start at the beginning if I do. Haven't opened it yet and don't want to miss out on the story elements.

Dude, I could play all 4 campaigns a bunch of times and not get bored with it. Especially on Expert. It's ridiculous.

I've got 805 of the 1000 achievements. Almost got the unbreakable one but my ahole bot decided to heal me while I was fighting the hoard on the finale. I still haven't beaten a level on expert yet. :rolleyes:

Played it once online and it was pretty good, those witches can be a real pain....and they are creepy as hell when you can only hear them. Only thing I really dont like about the game is that you can start up on any level, I can understand if its like that after you beat it but not at the start. Also dont like how your progress isnt saved, but that is again cause of being able to play anywhere. Still a good game, and crazy when the horde starts in.

Played last night with Croft and a friend of his. This game is a ton of fun. Very hard on Expert with 3 people. We lasted about 10 minutes. :lol

Thanks for joining up Karma. We didn't want to play with you anyways! *Stomps feet and crosses arms* :lol

Played last night with Croft and a friend of his. This game is a ton of fun. Very hard on Expert with 3 people. We lasted about 10 minutes. :lol

Thanks for joining up Karma. We didn't want to play with you anyways! *Stomps feet and crosses arms* :lol

I was on act 5 & didn't wanna go back to the start again

Looking to get 4 people together tonight to see if anyone wants to beat the game with pistols only?? Put it on easy and it's not that hard. But you need 4 people cause the AIs will use their regular guns.

About 9ish Pacific??!! Let me know!!

Looking to get 4 people together tonight to see if anyone wants to beat the game with pistols only?? Put it on easy and it's not that hard. But you need 4 people cause the AIs will use their regular guns.

About 9ish Pacific??!! Let me know!!

thought that achievement would only be specific to you ie. what weapons you use

Back