Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just completed No Mercy on normal by myself ......man those finales are intense :lol

Have you played the level (can't remember the name) where you end near the docks and have to board a boat to escape? Holy! Talk about intense. Wait until you play that one alone! :google

thought that achievement would only be specific to you ie. what weapons you use

Either way, I'd rather not risk it?? Hell, it's easy enogh just to stay back and let everyone take the brunt of just pick off zombies at random.

But then we can have 4 people do it at once as well! If no one gets on, maybe I'll just throw it on easy and see what happens.

Either way, I'd rather not risk it?? Hell, it's easy enogh just to stay back and let everyone take the brunt of just pick off zombies at random.

But then we can have 4 people do it at once as well! If no one gets on, maybe I'll just throw it on easy and see what happens.

tried for the pistol achievement last night, the hardest thing is not to use the melee button, it's an automatic reflex for me:lol

I never melee. I always forget. I do shove them when I'm reloading, but I've never meleed anyone yet that I can think of.

I flamed a tank and a witch last night!! That's a bad idea for sure!! They immediately come after you!

Has anyone killed a witch with a headshot?? I tried with the M14 and it doesn't work. And if you get close enough for the shotty, she wakes up and beats your ass. That'll be a hard one for sure!!

Looking to get 4 people together tonight to see if anyone wants to beat the game with pistols only?? Put it on easy and it's not that hard. But you need 4 people cause the AIs will use their regular guns.

About 9ish Pacific??!! Let me know!!
Zack I'm in tonight for sure, I wanna beat at least one campaign though and leave the pistols for later.

I think you're gonna need the snipe to get the headshot on the witch, just stand back and zoom in.

Has anyone killed a witch with a headshot?? I tried with the M14 and it doesn't work. And if you get close enough for the shotty, she wakes up and beats your ass. That'll be a hard one for sure!!

Yup. Already got the Crownd achievement. 1 shotgun blast to the head no prob. And I think I used melee when getting the pistols achievement.

The no one gets hurt by any special infected for a campaign will be a pain to get. I still need that one, the no one gets hurt after contacting the rescue vehicle, the kill 53,595 one (a little less than 40,000 to go :lol), and the beat every level on expert ones.

Last edited:
tried for the pistol achievement last night, the hardest thing is not to use the melee button, it's an automatic reflex for me:lol

I just got that achievement today and you can use the melee. I am also much better with the pistols now :D

I strolled up to her on the ground and 'blam', shotgun to the head. Ding Dong the witch is dead.

SM, can you use Molotovs or Pipebombs?? Or the Gatling gun??

I'm not sure if you can use those weapons I know that I didn't use them. The easiest thing to do is to not even pick up any other weapon, that way you don't accidentally fire off any rounds with anything but the pistols.

Yeah, I screwed it last night. I used the gatling gun in the end and ^^^^ed it up. So I gotta play it again! And I almost snuck past every witch, but they made the last on in the hospital roof area mad and we had to put her down. ^^^^ing AIs!!!!

went and finished the no mercy game in about 1 hour 15 minutes. Ended up getting the pistol only achivement. Wasnt to hard getting it as its my main weapon anyways (only use others for tight situations).

Back