Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished off 3/4 of the campains as Zoey. Also was able to pick up the Man vs Tank achievement as well as a few others last night.

Some friends got this for me for Christmas.....will be trying it out this evening. :D :rock

I just need 2 more achievements! :rock

Anyone beat all the levels on expert yet?

Just one.

Took us 4 hours and 45 minutes!

One of my friends on Steam has went through 2-3 of the campaigns solo on easy.

:google

Took him 21 tries on the last two maps of Death Toll, each.

What's this game about? I did think about picking it up, but don't know anything about it.

Don't pick it up if you don't have time to play with others. However, it is about 4 people trying to escape a zombie infestation. 4 people get to blast through a ton of Zombies. It has a B movie atmosphere. Also the game is never the same everytime you play it. By that I mean the levels are the same but the enemies are always attacking you in different places. It really is a lot of fun. However, I have yet to experience it with 4 friends. I really played it for the first time with Jen last night. It was a ton of fun. I can only imagine playing it with 4.

Oh, I remember seeing the clips for this. It looked WAY too fast like Unreal and just a shoot em up with Zombies. Pass for me.

It is a blast to play even by yourself. However, like Keith said its much better when playing along side friends.

Yeah, it's a blast playing the game with 4 friends. Me, Ill, josh & sickboy played through the 1st two levels (even though we had to constantly surrender our health packs to josh as he keep storming off by himself up front) :lol

Yeah, it's a blast playing the game with 4 friends. Me, Ill, josh & sickboy played through the 1st two levels (even though we had to constantly surrender our health packs to josh as he keep storming off by himself up front) :lol

Just trying to clear the way a bit. :lol

Back