Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, I just called my local GameStop and had them hold a copy for me until Friday (when the $49.99 special hits). I figured I'd do that in case it sells out quickly during the Black Friday shopping frenzy. Mike and others... you may consider doing the same.

FYI, I just called my local GameStop and had them hold a copy for me until Friday (when the $49.99 special hits). I figured I'd do that in case it sells out quickly during the Black Friday shopping frenzy. Mike and others... you may consider doing the same.

Good idea. Anyone have a link to the BF ads for Gamestop? Just in case there are any others I want to add to the list.

Just picked it up! :rock

Mike, they also have BROTHERS IN ARMS: HELL'S HIGHWAY for $19.99 as well, today only. I picked that one up too.

Just picked it up! :rock

Mike, they also have BROTHERS IN ARMS: HELL'S HIGHWAY for $19.99 as well, today only. I picked that one up too.

That game must have totally tanked. It is on sale for 20 bucks a lot of places. Also, Gearbox was laying off workers due to low sales.

That game must have totally tanked. It is on sale for 20 bucks a lot of places. Also, Gearbox was laying off workers due to low sales.

Yea Gearbox cut the the team working on Aliens : Colonial Marines in half due to the poor sales of Brothers in Arms which has a similar "command your troops" system.

Played the game last night. It is really fun the first couple of times you play it, but I don't think replays would be as fun. Had a blast blowing away zombies though.

Just got back from getting this at GameStop....picked up Web of Shadows too for $39

Played through the NO MERCY campaign last night on Normal. Took me 1 hour, 48 minutes. Still 3 more Single Player campaigns to go. This game is a total blast. Definitely worth the $50 purchase, imho. :rock

I love this game. Anyone can hit me up if you want to go through a campaign. I've only done No Mercy on normal. Attempted Death Toll on Expert but kept getting stuck at a spot right before the 3rd safe house.

I love this game. Anyone can hit me up if you want to go through a campaign. I've only done No Mercy on normal. Attempted Death Toll on Expert but kept getting stuck at a spot right before the 3rd safe house.

I am still debating on opening my copy or taking it back. I saw Ill on last night but he left before I could have a chance to see if he wanted to play. If only a couple people have it I might take it back.

Got my copy this past weekend and played the first four levels of No Mercyy, I ^^^^in' love this game!! It is relentless on Expert and I love the fact that you never get the same scenario twice, the AI always keeps you guessing as to where the Zombies are gonna come from. I've only played single player so far, but can't wait to get a squad of four together to rock some zombie ^^^^! :rock

Back