Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Hilary at IGN is such a pro that I bet it took his gay ass like 5 minutes to beat the game.

Seriously I wish I could get 5 minutes alone in a room with him and beat him with a wiffle ball bat. Than ^^^^^ slap him like the ^^^^^ he is. :D:horror

That Hilary at IGN is such a pro that I bet it took his gay ass like 5 minutes to beat the game.

Seriously I wish I could get 5 minutes alone in a room with him and beat him with a wiffle ball bat. Than ^^^^^ slap him like the ^^^^^ he is. :D:horror

IGN has really lost most (or all) of whatever credability it once had. I never read their reviews....

How them anger management classes working out for ya :monkey1

Goldstein didn't review Left 4 Dead.

Me and my buddy just did the first campaign on Normal, and it took us 2 hours (really 1 hour 54 minutes). So with 3 campaigns left, I would assume they would all last around the same time. Making the game last 6-8 hours at least.

But there is a lot of replay value even after that.

Me and my buddy just did the first campaign on Normal, and it took us 2 hours (really 1 hour 54 minutes). So with 3 campaigns left, I would assume they would all last around the same time. Making the game last 6-8 hours at least.

But there is a lot of replay value even after that.

Try the next difficulty up - extra hour longer to beat. Guaranteed!

Just checked out a black Friday ad for Gamestop and they have this game listed for $49.99.

Just checked out a black Friday ad for Gamestop and they have this game listed for $49.99.

I can't stand going out that day. To many damn crazy cheap bastards running around like F'N retards. NO THANK U SIR! Case of beer and some good games will do the trick for Friday. :duff :lol

I can't stand going out that day. To many damn crazy cheap bastards running around like F'N retards. NO THANK U SIR! Case of beer and some good games will do the trick for Friday. :duff :lol

Thats why you have other people do it for you.:D

Can't decide, this or COD 5? I beat GOW2 last weekend, playing it again on harder level now. From everything you guys have said, L4D is worth picking up, yeah?

Can't decide, this or COD 5? I beat GOW2 last weekend, playing it again on harder level now. From everything you guys have said, L4D is worth picking up, yeah?

L4D is a multiplayer game. If you don't have any other people to play it with (often), then don't bother.

Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up. I'll visit the apparently secret (because it's NEVER busy) GameStop near my house on Friday and pick this up. It'll also allow me to finally reserve the Limited Edition of RE5. I may pick up the COD: World At War LE as well.

L4D ^^^^ing rocks!!!!

But yes, it is mainly a multi-player game. Playing with other people is really the only way to go. The achievemtns for this game are nuts too! But this game rocks hard!!

Only played through No Mercy so far. Gonna try to play through the other 3 later today. Can't wait to play the multi-player too!! I wanna play as the Zombies!!

Hey if anyone has this game still, would anyone mind helping a friend and i go through on expert? My gamer tag is LOST Addict 815

I'd be down, Me and my friend will prob finish our run through on Normal first. And then the four of us could possibly do Expert. I'll let you know.

Back