Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and sling just played and its such a fun game !!
I am getting the full version for sure.
single player its fun but the Best wat to play it is with friends.

that was awsome when i grabed the M-16 !!

MINDLESS KILLINGS !! I love it.

Xbox version is 1.2 gigs, just finished downloading it. Must say, that I think it's okay. Graphics didn't blow me away like GoW 2. I wish there was an aim button like LT, but having that as melee I suppose is good too.

Xbox version is 1.2 gigs, just finished downloading it. Must say, that I think it's okay. Graphics didn't blow me away like GoW 2. I wish there was an aim button like LT, but having that as melee I suppose is good too.

The game runs on Valve's Source Engine (which was introduced with Half-Life 2 in 2004), so obviously it couldn't possibly compete with the graphics of current games.

The game runs on Valve's Source Engine (which was introduced with Half-Life 2 in 2004), so obviously it couldn't possibly compete with the graphics of current games.

Wan't GOW 2 made with the UT 3 engine? :dunno

I played the demo last night. I love how the zombies run at you. Pretty cool game. Don't know if I can pick it up. This was definately made with co-op in mind first.

Played the demo of this last night and I might have my wife pick it up for me for Christmas. The dark rooms with the flashlight really give off an erie feeling and I am sure playing with four buddies will make this game even better to go through.

Played expert mode last night on this and didn't even make it passed the car alarms. Not 100% in love with the graphics or the movements but it was a fun game. Still on the fence about picking it up.

No one cares what you think. ******. :D

For the engine they made this on the graphics look great and I love the cooperative gameplay.

Played the demo of this last night and I might have my wife pick it up for me for Christmas. The dark rooms with the flashlight really give off an erie feeling and I am sure playing with four buddies will make this game even better to go through.
Hell yeah, choose your buddies now!! :D

Wan't GOW 2 made with the UT 3 engine? :dunno

I was talking about Left 4 Dead, obviously. You'd think mentioning Valve in a L4E thread would tip that off. Maybe you should read the entire quote next time.

The UT3 Engine is newer and more robust. The first games to use UT3 were mostly released in late 2006 (kicked off by the XBL game Roboblitz).

Apples to oranges, I know, but while the Source Engine is more versatile and much more scalable to lower end machines, the UT3 Engine is just a more powerful graphics suite.

On one player this was just ok.

But on multiplayer it really shines. So much fun playing late last night on the highest difficulty. At one point it was literally raining zombies, 30+ were falling in from a hole in the ceiling and swarming in from the ground floor. And the random items were cool. Played through prolly 25 times before I found grenades. You think you've cleared an area and it's "safe" then 'blam', suddenly you're on your back and surrounded by the Dead. fun stuff.

I just got done running through this demo on Advanced with 3 random people. Good times. I can't wait to play this. But then again, anything zombie related is alright in my book. Anyone else getting this on launch day, or soon after? Be sure to hit me up for some co-op!

I am. I can't play Valve games on a console. I'm not being a snob, but games like HL2, TF2 and L4E have to be played with a keyboard and mouse.

It also helps that I have a freshly built gaming rig.

Back