Left 4 dead intrest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevinboylan1989

Freakzoid
Reaction score
You might have seen some of my Left 4 Dead figures. Would anybody be intrested in them to buy? That was the intent when we started. The set would include, Bill, fancis, louis, zoey, 4 medpacks, 4 pipbombs, 4 pill bottles, the 3 advance weapons (carbine, m16, auto shottie) the 2 starting weapons (shotgun, sub machine gun), 4 pistols, a 1/6 scale custom wooden table game accurate, four stands with the L4D 4 stickers on them. All the accessories will attach at all the right places with magnets. The clothing is as accurate as possible, most is highly altered if not made from scatch. Francis has game accurate tattoo sleaves. Almost everything on them is one of a kind. I just want to get a feel for how many people would be intrested, any maybe a price. Thanks.

Last edited:
If yours are the L4D figures I'm thinking of, they are awesome! Can you post pics?

As Madcow said, price would be a deciding factor in these, I'd LOVE to have Zoey. :drool

Back